My Aitor Jungle King 1 :)

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: My Aitor Jungle King 1 :)

Post by brihacharan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:38 pm

essdee1972 wrote: Slingshot, can you post pics of the survival items inside the handle? I just want to see how much of that I can fit into a small pouch which can piggyback on a BK7 sheath.
> My copycat Rambo has the following....
1. 3" long sharpening stone
2. 10mtr nylon fishing line with hook
3. Compass fixed to the hollow handle
4. Small ball of gun cotton with flint
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:55 am

Thanks, Brihaji!

Will try to fit in sharpener (broken piece of Spyderco Tri-Angle medium grit, approx 2.5"), button compass, flint & steel, and half a drinking straw packed with cotton wool + vaseline, and a few waterproofed (with clear nail polish) matchsticks and striker (cut out of the side of the matchbox). Think the tiny pouch will fit all these.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:49 pm

essdee1972 wrote: Thanks, Brihaji!
Will try to fit in sharpener (broken piece of Spyderco Tri-Angle medium grit, approx 2.5"), button compass, flint & steel, and half a drinking straw packed with cotton wool + vaseline, and a few waterproofed (with clear nail polish) matchsticks and striker (cut out of the side of the matchbox). Think the tiny pouch will fit all these.
You are welcome essdee :D
A strong zippered nylon pouch 4" x 3" with a loop to pass through your waist belt (available with pheriwalas on PM road) will easily accommodate the items mentioned above + some more!
I picked up one made of leather a long time ago!
Briha

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:32 pm

I wanted to fit these into the small pouch on the sheath of the BK7. I will also try to fit some stuff inside the handle of the Cold Steel Bushman, which has a hollow handle, but fortunately made of the same sheet of metal as the blade, and hence less likely to break apart as a true "Rambo" knife.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

slingshot
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by slingshot » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 pm

EssDee...just saw your post. Will definitely post pictures for you. Will upload over the weekend.
There is no downside to Freedom!

Acerosdehispania
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Acerosdehispania » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:34 pm

WHERE YOU BUY THESE KNIVES?????