An Original Mizo Bowie

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:09 pm

Hey, hey, hey...
I am sure all this is said in lighter mood... :P

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Olly";p="29548 wrote: Hey, hey, hey...
I am sure all this is said in lighter mood... :P
Yeah you can hear their teeth gritting smiles...honestly Olly let people have a good scrap now and again ;-) it cleanses the system.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:30 pm

ya... been thru Mack The Knife's sniping very early on the forum myself... and honestly took me a while to 'understand' and we now seem to get along very well...
BTW, Dev, hope u r feeling fine after the fever.. ??

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: An Original Mizo Bowie

Post by Pran » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:24 pm

jonahpach";p="29542 wrote: By the way you just counted yourself out from my list of 'free sample' receipients not that it would bother you much anyway.. That would make two of us!

keep up the good work Rusty! Somehow, I wonder what IFG would be without you.. :wink:
Guess there's a good market for target sheets and dart boards with Mack The Knife's pic on it :lol:

Mack The Knife, will give you a 50% royalty .What say?

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:20 pm

Guess there's a good market for target sheets and dart boards with Mack The Knife's pic on it :lol:

Pran
[/quote]

You might just find that his ban finger is faster than his wit you be on major thin ice me thinks ;-).

Maybe he'll just thump you at the range just for fun. After all words are nothing compared to a good fisty cuff, I've heard that he hits rather well and has a damn good reach. Pity you hee hee ;-)

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:28 pm

Hey lets stick to Bowies at least!!
Guess there's a good market for target sheets and dart boards with Mack The Knife's pic on it

Pran
And I reserve my right to snipe and be sniped at only by the Top men.. Before anybody can get their hopes high, Rusty and I have sat us down to wet a few nipperkins and we are tougher than that!

Jonah
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:23 pm

Jokes apart, U need to take that chip off your shoulder pal.
I have one each shoulder but you will need to come over and take them off personally.
Your disagreement hasnt been anything more than nitpicking and as a MOD I was just expecting that you of all people would appreciate a fellow members constructive initiative.

You get 0/10 for constructive initiative and 10/10 for monetary initiative. There's nothing to be coy about if you want to make some moolah on the side, so give that 'constructive initiative' act of yours a rest.
I am not trying pull the wool over any member by way of professing to have produced an "Original Bowie".. (If there ever is one) It's all there for members to see..

Such a shame you only thought of pointing the details out after your slight oversight was pointed out. :roll: :mrgreen:
Here in Mizoram any knife that is made in this particular shape and style is called a Bowie. Just like calling a spade a spade!
Yes, yes but what was so original about it? :mrgreen: Try sticking to the point.
If it amuses you to no end by belittling a minor fellow forum member (Blighter) I hope you are Hilarious by now!
Sniff! What a horrible chap I am...

Continue in this vein and I may have to start calling you Jonah The Moan-ah. Try pulling that stunt with the more gullible members, not with me.

Toodles my-poor-persecuted copy cat! :mrgreen:

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Pran";p="29553 wrote:Guess there's a good market for target sheets and dart boards with Mack The Knife's pic on it :lol:

Pran
Go for it! :mrgreen:

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:48 pm

I have one each shoulder but you will need to come over and take them off personally.
And Blah Blah Blah and so on and soforth... I dont need to come there and do it twice. I think I've already done that on the forum as any unbiased reader of this post would agree by exposing your cheapness

Ta!
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:09 am

Did the truth hurt? :mrgreen:

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Here we go again. Another micturating competition. That's all there is here anymore. Come on guys, Please spare us and yourselves, or maybe you guys get off on it.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:36 pm

HSharief";p="29681 wrote:Here we go again. Another micturating competition. That's all there is here anymore.
You mean something along the lines off, "It flushed really "quietly" if you will, just sailed across in front of me and I think Amit and I both shot at it. Amit is still learning not to shoot at birds in other shooter's "zones"."

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:22 am

Mack The Knife Bana";p="29691 wrote:
HSharief";p="29681 wrote:Here we go again. Another micturating competition. That's all there is here anymore.
You mean something along the lines off, "It flushed really "quietly" if you will, just sailed across in front of me and I think Amit and I both shot at it. Amit is still learning not to shoot at birds in other shooter's "zones"."
Not fair Mack The Knife, you removed the smiley at the end of that statement, which makes all the difference. I was merely joking and if Amit takes offense, I am more than willing to apologize and take my statement back. Are you and Jonah willing to do the same ?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:25 am

Not fair Mack The Knife, you removed the smiley at the end of that statement
Plenty of those in my posts on this thread and yet you think...
Are you and Jonah willing to do the same ?
Not me! The more he whines, the more I'll needle him. :mrgreen:

Don't worry your head about me and Jonah. I do not hesitate to spank but I rarely, if ever, hold grudges. :wink:

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:41 pm

jonahpach";p="29546 wrote: WAAAAHH! Where's my pappa! :P Uncle Rusty's taken away my ball... Waaah!
Guy's with one ball are dangerous.Remember a guy called Hitler.