holy shit i mean WOW

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

holy shit i mean WOW

Post by russianshooter3 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:23 am

see photo knife
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
choombak
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: holy shit i mean WOW

Post by choombak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:03 am

Unless that is an etch, it is a terrible knife. Dang, I want a knife to excel at what it is supposed to do -- cut. Anything else is foolish.

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:27 am

choombak wrote:Unless that is an etch, it is a terrible knife. Dang, I want a knife to excel at what it is supposed to do -- cut. Anything else is foolish.
Sir its handmade ,limit version, only for collection! Making in Russia company "Wolf Age"
if your need knife on pocket in california buy Victorinox! other knife i think NO Legal to carry in this terrible state!

choombak
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by choombak » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:50 am

russianshooter3 wrote:
choombak wrote:Unless that is an etch, it is a terrible knife. Dang, I want a knife to excel at what it is supposed to do -- cut. Anything else is foolish.
Sir its handmade ,limit version, only for collection! Making in Russia company "Wolf Age"
if your need knife on pocket in california buy Victorinox! other knife i think NO Legal to carry in this terrible state!
Enjoy the handmade knife that cannot be used! ;-)

You are ill-informed about California knife laws, I enjoy almost every knife that is available to mankind.

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 pm

choombak wrote:
russianshooter3 wrote:

You are ill-informed about California knife laws, I enjoy almost every knife that is available to mankind.
Really terrible laws this shitholes state https://knifeup.com/california-knife-and-balisong-law/
More terrible laws i think in shitholes like UK

Normal knife laws only in normal state 1 Arizona 2 Texas 3 New Hampshire 4 Georgia

choombak
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by choombak » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:09 am

russianshooter3 wrote:
choombak wrote:
russianshooter3 wrote: Sir its handmade ,limit version, only for collection! Making in Russia company "Wolf Age"

Really terrible laws this shitholes state https://knifeup.com/california-knife-and-balisong-law/

Normal knife laws only in normal state 1 Arizona 2 Texas 3 New Hampshire 4 Georgia
You are funny -- the link says in starting para that California has friendly and up-to-date laws and yet you continue to call abusive-names. And silly too. ;-)

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:15 am

choombak wrote:
russianshooter3 wrote:
choombak wrote:

You are funny -- the link says in starting para that California has friendly and up-to-date laws and yet you continue to call abusive-names. And silly too. ;-)
Sir about "shitholes country(s)" its your president-rasist mr. Trump begin,not me

CA not legal carry dagger,switchblade more then 5 cm blade - its friendly laws? kidding ?

In UK jail 1-2 year for carry locking and fixed blade knife in public place....

for me all country with bad gun and knife laws - shitholes

In India gun laws more better then many europe country
france - ban all
uk - ban all
germany - ban consilled carry
netherlands - ban all
belgium - ban all
italy - ban many type of guns, consilled carry only for bis (cafe,jeweler)
greese - ban all
I can continue this list....