WHRER TO GET R10 IN INDIA

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
gayatri
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

WHRER TO GET R10 IN INDIA

Post by gayatri » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:29 pm

can anyone advice where to get r10 pellets
thanks

For Advertising mail webmaster
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Re: WHRER TO GET R10 IN INDIA

Post by fantumfan2003 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Welcome to IFG.
Where are you from ?
You need R10s for air pistol or air rifle ?

M.
gayatri wrote:can anyone advice where to get r10 pellets
thanks
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

Kumarnishith
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kumarnishith » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 pm

thanks
Try this:

http://www.aimco.co.in/category/63-impo ... llets.aspx

-Nishith

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

thanks
Dear gayathri, aimco.co.in used to stock them till some time back. Been a while since I saw them available there (online). ballistol.in has H&N (FM) for AR and AP, should you want to check out. BTW, can we have some information about you and your shooting activity under introduction section ? Anyway, good luck & do let us know the details should you find R-10s in India. regs, A.

huszaidi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by huszaidi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

You can try wwww.airgunindia.com....i bought from then recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adilmaroof
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by adilmaroof » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 am

[quote="huszaidi"]You can try wwww.airgunindia.com....i bought from then recently.

This guy is a fraud members beware you will order him something and he will send you a different thing that too with a local lorry transport.
It is okay for me to have everything i want.....

huszaidi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by huszaidi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Adil, i had only experience of purchase.! Would you suggest any other source.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:08 am

huszaidi wrote:You can try wwww.airgunindia.com....i bought from then recently.

Thank you huszaidi for the pointer. I checked out the site and assuming it's still the original owner (who designed the PCP aarya) he's made quite some progress in last couple of years. Glad to know we have an option for R-10.

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:42 pm

adilmaroof wrote:

This guy is a fraud members beware you will order him something and he will send you a different thing that too with a local lorry transport.
Adilmaroof,
I bought just one tin of RWS match grade pellets from airgunindia six months ago. It was supposed to be a gift for a little boy on his birthday along with an air rifle. I was in a hurry because there was not much time left and the pellet had not arrived in a week. When I called to inquire the owner of the company very politely offered to return the money although Speed Post (Yes that's what they used and not a lorry) was responsible for the delay. However I decided to wait. And the the pellets arrived on the 9th day, very nicely packed and exactly the brand I had ordered for.
I would think twice before calling someone a "fraud" in an open forum. This is a serious allegation. If you personally went through a bad experience with airgun india, bad enough to call the owner a "fraud" , and have reasons to caution forum members then please start a fresh thread. It can help all those who buy stuff from this site.

Cheers
TC

Ramandeep
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ramandeep » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm

TC wrote:
adilmaroof wrote:

Adilmaroof,
I bought just one tin of RWS match grade pellets from airgunindia six months ago. It was supposed to be a gift for a little boy on his birthday along with an air rifle. I was in a hurry because there was not much time left and the pellet had not arrived in a week. When I called to inquire the owner of the company very politely offered to return the money although Speed Post (Yes that's what they used and not a lorry) was responsible for the delay. However I decided to wait. And the the pellets arrived on the 9th day, very nicely packed and exactly the brand I had ordered for.
I would think twice before calling someone a "fraud" in an open forum. This is a serious allegation. If you personally went through a bad experience with airgun india, bad enough to call the owner a "fraud" , and have reasons to caution forum members then please start a fresh thread. It can help all those who buy stuff from this site.

Cheers
TC
:agree: I myself have ordered adapter fittings for my pcp and got the exact same thing i ordered I would in no circumstances call them fraud, the only problem is the delivery period was more than a week since they use speed post.

Regards

Raman
1 shot 1 kill!

adilmaroof
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by adilmaroof » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm

TC wrote:
adilmaroof wrote:

Adilmaroof,

Cheers
TC

This guy cheated me i ordered two filling adapters for HW 100 but i received two scuba tanks that too buy a local transport and the person never came in contact.
How can he do so..??? I think he does not know the difference between a filling probe and a scuba tank.
This is 100% cheating and a fraud.

adilmaroof
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by adilmaroof » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:15 pm

huszaidi wrote:Adil, i had only experience of purchase.! Would you suggest any other source.

Try Relish Sports my friend that guy will help you out on this.

huszaidi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by huszaidi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Yes, i bought some stuff...from them. they are very cooperativr. But did not see R10 pellets on their website.

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:11 pm

This guy cheated me i ordered two filling adapters for HW 100 but i received two scuba tanks that too buy a local transport and the person never came in contact.
How can he do so..??? I think he does not know the difference between a filling probe and a scuba tank.
This is 100% cheating and a fraud.
Adilmaroof,
I have no intention to turn this thread into a kangaroo court to put airgunindia on the dock, nor question your claim. But still I can't help asking whether the price of two filling adopters for HW100 is the same as that of two scuba tanks ? I didn't think so So, going by your complaint Airgunindia sent you much more expensive stuff than what you paid for. Right ? In that case, how can someone become a cheat and a fraud by incurring monetary loss simply by, in your own words, not knowing the difference between filling probes and scuba tanks ? :lol:
And, as far as my knowledge goes scuba tanks are sent through surface transport only. Anyways, l suggest we end this discussion here and go back to R10 :D

:cheers:
TC

ponathithansingh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need Crossman 1377c

Post by ponathithansingh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

HI,

Where can i get Crossman 1377c in india or in TAmilnadu..........