Intelliscope

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Intelliscope

Post by xl_target » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:29 am

You want a Scope? You're not sure f you can bring one into the country because no one seems to have a handle on the rules and some officials don't seem to care about what the rules say anyway?

Not to worry, let technology come to your aid.
Most smartphones today are tough, have decent cameras with digital zoom.
Smartphones are ubiquitous now so one manufacturer has come to the sport shooters rescue.

Take a Look at the Intelliscope Pro

What you see. you can have additional info on your scope and you can record your shot for posterity while you're chatting with grandma.

You don't like the reticle shown? No sweat, you can get a ton of them off the internet.

Check it out here:
http://inteliscopes.com/
http://www.gundigest.com/gun-accessory- ... =235829957
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

For Advertising mail webmaster
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Intelliscope

Post by TC » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Thank you so much XL...

I want one :D .... logged in and created an account.... Next Phase 2

TC

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm

wow...that is amazing piece of tech.
regards
dr.jk

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 am

:shock: ! Wow!
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

Ramandeep
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ramandeep » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:03 am

This looks interesting I guess this was the only place left for smartphones to invade, but I really doubt its recoil bearing capacity on bigger rifles more interesting would be to see in action than on pics.
1 shot 1 kill!

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Ramandeep wrote:This looks interesting I guess this was the only place left for smartphones to invade, but I really doubt its recoil bearing capacity on bigger rifles more interesting would be to see in action than on pics.
And I am more keen to know how they are zeroed in !

TC

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Ramandeep wrote:This looks interesting I guess this was the only place left for smartphones to invade, but I really doubt its recoil bearing capacity on bigger rifles more interesting would be to see in action than on pics.
From their FAQ page:
How well does the iPhone hold up to the recoil?
We have fired thousands of rounds through various iPhone types on several different firearms. My primary tactical rifle is an SR-25 (308) and my wife’s is a AR-15. I also have an UTS-15 (12 gauge). We have many customers who have also tried it on various rifles with good results. I have yet to see any issues with any iPhone holding up to recoil. Early on we discovered issues with the mount loosening and the iPhone 4/4s extra weight causing the catch to release but these problems have been fixed. If you have an issue like this please contact us and we will work with you to make it right.
http://inteliscopes.com/faq
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:32 pm

TC wrote:
And I am more keen to know how they are zeroed in !

TC
From their FAQ page:
How do you zero the reticle?
The process to zero is; shoot a group and measure the distance to the target center in X and Y, then adjust the group using the zeroing tool in the settings menu. It is very intuitive.

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:37 pm

XL... Thanks. I was about to visit the site again when your post popped up.

Don't tell me you already got one 8)

TC

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Nope. It too dang cold here to have a phone out in the open all the time. The batteries will freeze up rapidly. Tonight's temps with the windchill are -40F.
There's no point in having something that I can only use six months out of the year.
Besides that I'm kind of a Luddite where phones are concerned. My cell phone is very primitive (not an Android or an iPhone) and only very few people have the number. I don't need to be reached when I'm out playing. :)

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:05 pm

xl_target wrote:Nope. It too dang cold here to have a phone out in the open all the time. The batteries will freeze up rapidly. Tonight's temps with the windchill are -40F.
There's no point in having something that I can only use six months out of the year.
Besides that I'm kind of a Luddite where phones are concerned. My cell phone is very primitive (not an Android or an iPhone) and only very few people have the number. I don't need to be reached when I'm out playing. :)
Oh No ! Don't tell me you too are married to an old Nokia with Symbian OS... Don't tell me you also got two nasty cracks on the tiny LCD screen but no vendor seems to have spares because they don't make them anymore. And don't tell me the first thought that went through when you saw the Intelliscope was : "Oh God ! Now I have to buy a touchscreen phone to use this scope "..... ROTFL ROTFL

TC