Review of some Indian pellets

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Review of some Indian pellets

Post by anoop » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:03 am

Hi all, i use precihole orion and IHP .22 for plinking purpose. While Master shot export pellets are good enough for IHP, i have not found any suitable pellets for Orion except precipel .22 pellets.This is because most pellets are loose fit in the breech. Can anybody suggest any alternate suitable indian brand of pellets for orion for plinking ? Thanks Anoop

For Advertising mail webmaster
ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:57 pm

You can give a try with G.Smith pellets and see if your AR likes them.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:08 pm

anoop wrote:Hi all, i use precihole orion and IHP .22 for plinking purpose. While Master shot export pellets are good enough for IHP, i have not found any suitable pellets for Orion except precipel .22 pellets.This is because most pellets are loose fit in the breech. Can anybody suggest any alternate suitable indian brand of pellets for orion for plinking ? Thanks Anoop
IMHO if Precipels suit your ORION well and gives good accuracy, don't consider any other brand!
Air guns are peculiar in that respect, they don't accept 'any pellet' - except the ones that fit the breech properly and consistently give good groups....
Happy Shooting!
Briha

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Dear all, there is a site by the name of ' Affraindia' selling precipell .22 pellets. I ordered the pellets on 26 AUG and paid by credit card. Thereafter, there is no news of items. So far it has not been shipped, phone is out of order and the mail sent to them is bouncing back. So friends beware of this site and do not puchase items paying in advance. Happy shooting Anoop

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:05 pm

It is an eye opener not to trust just anyone who is selling online. BTW, understand Aimco now has Precipells in stock.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:44 pm

anoop wrote:Dear all, there is a site by the name of ' Affraindia' selling precipell .22 pellets. I ordered the pellets on 26 AUG and paid by credit card. Thereafter, there is no news of items. So far it has not been shipped, phone is out of order and the mail sent to them is bouncing back. So friends beware of this site and do not puchase items paying in advance. Happy shooting Anoop
One needs to be careful with these sites also. Luckily I have had no problem till now and am ordering stuff from Kovibazar and some from Amazon and ballistol only. I think I will stick to these guys.

Thanks for sharing.

Atul