Need Best Search Light Available In India With Range 500 to 600 Mts

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
javedali923
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Need Best Search Light Available In India With Range 500 to 600 Mts

Post by javedali923 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:05 am

Dear Team
I Need A Affordable Best Search Light Available In India With Range 500 to 600 Mts and also having a good battery backup. can anyone advice for same and where to buy.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Need Best Search Light Available In India With Range 500 to 600 Mts

Post by nagarifle » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:31 pm

try this one
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Woods » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:04 pm

The question "best searchlight" is not specific enough for a precise answer. I assume you are talking about a flashlight . Please mention the specifications like batteries , waterproofing , handheld or weapon mounted or vehicle mounted , a "thrower" or a good flood light , also your budget and tentative applications . Only then will a fruitful discussion may start to zero down upon the suitable candidate/s .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .

javedali923
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by javedali923 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:11 pm

I need a THROWING LED FLASHLIGHT with batteries and a Range of 1000 Meters and my budget is 17000 approx . Like Acebeam T 27 and ThruNite TN 42 but unfortunately these are not available in India. Can you advise me how can and where can buy in India.

Woods wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:04 pm
The question "best searchlight" is not specific enough for a precise answer. I assume you are talking about a flashlight . Please mention the specifications like batteries , waterproofing , handheld or weapon mounted or vehicle mounted , a "thrower" or a good flood light , also your budget and tentative applications . Only then will a fruitful discussion may start to zero down upon the suitable candidate/s .

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:04 pm

Try '' ANSLITE "" it is made in India ,cheap and best .

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:41 pm

Thank you veeveeaar for your recommendation. It looks light, compact and easy on the pocket as well as convenient to carry and use.

ln the 1960s and early 1970s, we used to carry chromium plated brass bodied torches with incandescent light bulbs running on 2, 3 or 5 dry cells. They were heavy and durable and could also be mounted on barrels of firearms with suitable clamps, Their illumination was moderate and running cost high.

I wonder if the Andslite would be suitable for fixing to a weapon or would you suggest some other product.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm

Sorry.

I was actually asking about the Fenix E16 LED Torch Light.

Has any member used it?
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Woods » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 am

Amazon.com is shipping Acebeam T27 to India for around USD 200 that comes out to be less than INR 17000 . One Bangalore based indian importer is also shipping this particular flashlight for around INR 19000. Check this link - https://www.tanotis.com/products/acebea ... sEQAvD_BwE

It's always fine to have the brightest flashlight we can but do remember it's bulk , convenience in carrying it, " portability" , power source and it's versatility in unfavourable conditions ( of the power source) .

Also , a throw of 1000 metres does not always necessarily translates into locating and identification of an object at this distance .

Please also check self explanatory ANSI FL 1 standard specs provided with each flashlight.
Great men are not born great , they grow great .