Hard Case for Air Pistol

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Hard Case for Air Pistol

Post by Shivakr » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

I want to buy a hard case suitable for hw45 air pistol.

I saw few cases available in Amazon / Flipkart & other Indian online airguns store. But am unable to decide due to lack of reviews. Known brands like pelican are very expensive.

I did come across holsters / soft case. But I want to go for hard plastic / abs case with foam.

Please share what cases / brand u are using.

I have searched the forum but couldn’t find the info.

Thanks in advance,
Shiv

For Advertising mail webmaster
Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Hard Case for Air Pistol

Post by Woods » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Did you give a thought for getting them made yourself !! If you have some Aluminium Trunk Box guy nearby , you can give him inner dimensions and he will make a lockable box . You can put a suitable thickness Thermocol wrapped in velvet cloth to fill the box . Use a hair dryer to make snug fit for pistol into thermocol. If you have children at home they will do best for you .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:25 pm

Woods wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:02 pm
Did you give a thought for getting them made yourself !! If you have some Aluminium Trunk Box guy nearby , you can give him inner dimensions and he will make a lockable box . You can put a suitable thickness Thermocol wrapped in velvet cloth to fill the box . Use a hair dryer to make snug fit for pistol into thermocol. If you have children at home they will do best for you .
I am thinking of making a box with Aluminium or Wood with soft padding on the upper closure & velvet lined cutout on the bottom to hold the pistol. I think the small local jeweller shops will be able to help me with this. But if i get a abs/plastic box with egg crate foam top & foam on the bottom which i can customise to fit the pistol at reasonable price i will go for this option.. else the first option is already there..

I think i have found plastic case manufacturer.. i will be sharing details below..

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:34 pm

I was searching on google & found a manufacturer / importer in India..

Website link: https://www.epicase.in
For Gun / Long cases : https://www.epicase.in/category/max-gun-cases
For Pistol one can select from the box cases..

I called the phone number on the website. They have:

- MAX range of case which is a Italian brand & the cases are made in Italy.. The brand name is “Plastica Panaro”
These cases are waterproof
Website link: https://plasticapanaro.it/en/

- EPICASE range of case which is their own brand. They have both Waterproof & Non Waterproof range..

For both above they can offer all types of foam inserts.. I did see few youtube videos of the above cases..

I also came across a photo in internet with a HW45 in MAX case so I know which size to look for..

If anybody is aware of similar manufacturer / importer here in India.. please share .. I have some time before my pistol arrives & will look at all options.. also if any one here have used these case & can share feedback of quality & durability..

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:02 pm

Available with me. My WhatsApp no. available here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22589
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:09 pm

I bought the case from Epicase, received the same yesterday. The case is very well made & light weight. It came with solid foam set, which i will cut to fit my pistol. Guys from Bangalore can visit their factory for custom foam cut.

I have seen Pelican case only in store so don’t know how it compares / stand up to these reputed brands.