Import of pcp airrifle parts.

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Km82
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Import of pcp airrifle parts.

Post by Km82 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:42 pm

I just want to ask whether it is possible to import pcp airrifle parts from abroad withput any custom problem? Like for example o ring, trigger etc.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Import of pcp airrifle parts.

Post by Prabhath » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:57 pm

No idea about the possibility of import but there is a place in India where you can pick up quality stuff. The manufacturer is a member of IFG. Here's the site url : https://www.pcptunes.com/

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:10 pm

Prabhath wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:57 pm
No idea about the possibility of import but there is a place in India where you can pick up quality stuff. The manufacturer is a member of IFG. Here's the site url : https://www.pcptunes.com/
Who is this member? Do let us know.

To answer the OP, O rings will never be a problem, triggers and such like are restricted unless one is a renowned shot. That said, most size O rings are readily available in India anyway, why bother paying many times the price by importing them? The sensible choice would be to visit the nearest industrial supply market and get the correct size O rings from there. They would cost you about a rupee or two per piece, even if you are buying small quantities.

For longevity of O rings, always apply silicone grease at the time of installation and regularly lubricate these nitrile O rings with silicone oil or grease.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:27 am

Abhijeet,

The member's name is Pramod but not sure what his call name out here is. Can message you his phone number if needed.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:41 am

Abhijeet,

The member's call name is pramodsid. Got the information from an old thread on IFG.

Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vishnu2017 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:38 pm

I was ordered 2- O ring set for my YANG HENG PCP compressor through( from US)eBay, am paid RS.4500/- including shipping, but when reached my hand the courier charges me nearly RS.3500/- for customs duty and handling charges,
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D