Need help please!

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
kenhypno
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Need help please!

Post by kenhypno » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm

My .22 cal national airrifle broke down damit on Rakshabandhan day! The locking mechanism -- ball bearing just popped out spring and all with the ballbearing!mt question is is it very normal or a catastrophe :cry: ,or is it easily repaired and if so how much will it cost?
i am very depressed as if my family member is sick !i used to sleep with it the gun i mean ! :cry:

PS .and somehow i managed to get a pic of it too i am uploading !
Last edited by kenhypno on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama, (May 15, 2001, The Seattle Times)

For Advertising mail webmaster
kenhypno
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Need help please!

Post by kenhypno » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm

what?? no replies ? that's odd!
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama, (May 15, 2001, The Seattle Times)

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:31 pm

NAY its normal, to sleep with your gun. that way no babies .lol

do not worry about it. get barring etc and replace it. put oil etc.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 pm

It should be easily repairable. Can you see how the ball is held in, is it held in with a set screw or does it look like the metal was simply dimpled with a punch?
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

kenhypno
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by kenhypno » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Thakn you guys you are the best things that happend to me in life on friendship day! Sleeping with gun and knives i am single so i sleep with my loves!

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:36 pm

kenhypno wrote:Thakn you guys you are the best things that happend to me in life on friendship day! Sleeping with gun and knives i am single so i sleep with my loves!
:wink:
Thanks

GANESH TT

kenhypno
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by kenhypno » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Mark wrote:It should be easily repairable. Can you see how the ball is held in, is it held in with a set screw or does it look like the metal was simply dimpled with a punch?
i think it is dimpled with a punch because it just popped out spring and all i have posted a pic but is fo representational purposes. :cry: