Looking for Buttstock manufacturers in India (Chhattisgarh if Possible)

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Looking for Buttstock manufacturers in India (Chhattisgarh if Possible)

Post by KDS991213 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:39 pm

I'll keep this straightforward. I have a gun design 75% ready & I want to enter the civilian firearm business. I will apply for a manufacturing license once all the parts & financial kinks are worked out. Right now I'm looking for a buttstock supplier. A synthetic gun stock is preferable for weight, corrosion & financial reasons but wood will work just fine. Thanks in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
drshamsherrana
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Looking for Buttstock manufacturers in India (Chhattisgarh if Possible)

Post by drshamsherrana » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 pm

hi i can help out.pl mail me at my [email protected]
regards
[email protected]

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:07 am

KDS991213 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:39 pm
I'll keep this straightforward. I have a gun design 75% ready & I want to enter the civilian firearm business. I will apply for a manufacturing license once all the parts & financial kinks are worked out. Right now I'm looking for a buttstock supplier. A synthetic gun stock is preferable for weight, corrosion & financial reasons but wood will work just fine. Thanks in advance.
Considering the fact that you'll be manufacturing the guns,why not make your own stocks as well?Hiring a skilled carpenter will be much more economical and better quality control wise than outsourcing them.
If you want to go synthetic way,look for companies specialized in Injection molding,like Primex Plastics,Vikas Industries.There are many companies that can help you. It'll be the least of your concerns.
All the best for your future endeavours ๐Ÿ‘

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:16 am

Can we know ,what you are willing to make?Rifles, Shotguns,Handguns...
Now there are a number of companies manufacturing Shotguns and pistols for civilian market.None in the Rifle category except for OFB.

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 pm

In my humble opinion, there are no private civilian rifle NPB manufacturers, If you can manufacture a .22LR rifle with the simple mechanism best world class tecnology and design , you will become a very sucessful leader in that segment. Dont be carried away by the grey market prices. Prices must be affordable and most important is that you give good after sales service and warrenty. Wish you all the best in your new endeveaour

KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by KDS991213 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:35 pm

Bishop wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:07 am
Considering the fact that you'll be manufacturing the guns,why not make your own stocks as well?Hiring a skilled carpenter will be much more economical and better quality control wise than outsourcing them.
If you want to go synthetic way,look for companies specialized in Injection molding,like Primex Plastics,Vikas Industries.There are many companies that can help you. It'll be the least of your concerns.
All the best for your future endeavours ๐Ÿ‘
I have limited financial muscle, It would be best if I focus on the core of the firearm first. Stuff like barrel, bolts & other pressure bearing parts etc.

KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by KDS991213 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Bishop wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:16 am
Can we know ,what you are willing to make?Rifles, Shotguns,Handguns...
Now there are a number of companies manufacturing Shotguns and pistols for civilian market.None in the Rifle category except for OFB.
I'm Sorry, unfortunately I can't disclose anything right now.