Fastest CP 88 in the world

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Fastest CP 88 in the world

Post by dev » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Guys as far as I know you can't get 755fps with the CP 88. It has a tiny valve and a four inch barrel that normally does about 325 fps in the stock pistol. I don't mean to disparage Karizman but it can't be done without a major rework on the barrel length and valve etc. I have spent years reading about modifications done to co 2 guns. Specially if you use the Crosman platform like the 2240, 2250 with a longer barrel (atleast ten inches or more)and a modified valve(ported away from the usual 90 degrees),harder hammer/striker spring and lighter valve spring; only then are such numbers possible. Everything else is mere conjecture or at best a faulty chrony reading.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 am

:agree:
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Samtjioe
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Samtjioe » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Will you share how to tune the CP88 until 1000 Fps? And what brand of chrono you use to check the Fps? I am from indonesia.