The Moral

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
amitgzb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

The Moral

Post by amitgzb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:19 pm

A teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories. Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess." "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" "Very good," said the teacher.

Next little Lucy raised a hand and said, "Our family are farmers, too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks and the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched." "That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

..."Yes, ma'am! My daddy told me this story about my Aunt Marge. She was a flight engineer during Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a Machete. So .. she drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break. Then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. She killed 70 of them with the machine gun until it ran out of bullets! Then she killed 20 more with the machete till the blade broke

then she killed the last 10 with her bare hands." "Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?" "Stay away from Aunt Marge when she's been drinking."

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: The Moral

Post by xl_target » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:25 am

ROTFL
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Apart from the laughs, what kind of teacher calls a story about a (woman) soldier killing 100 enemies as "horrible"?
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:48 pm

ROTFL I like the story(ies)........... and the 'moral' Good one! :clap:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 pm

ROTFL

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

does anybody know where aunt marge lives? I would pay for the whiskey so long as i can get her to patrol the NCR!:D
"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."