This Can Happen Only in the US!

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

This Can Happen Only in the US!

Post by brihacharan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:44 am

> This is supposedly a true account recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota, Florida - USA

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car , found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle . She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs,
“I have a gun, and I know how to use it ! Get out of the car .” :roll:

The four men didn’t wait for a second threat . They got out and ran like mad .

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into driver’s seat . She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried and then she realised why . It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football , a Frisbee and two 12 pack of beer in the front seat .

A few minutes later, she found her old car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the nearest police station to report her mistake .

The sergeant to whom she told the story coudn’t stop laughing . He pointed to the four pale men who were reporting a car jacking by a mad elderly woman described as white , less than five feet tall , glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed - Later the Sergeant who was driving past an open lot "Saw the four men & the old lady swigging beer passing the football between them for a touchdown ROTFL

Have a Great Week-End :D
:cheers:
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
jayanta mukherjee
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: This Can Happen Only in the US!

Post by jayanta mukherjee » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
LAWYERS FIGHT FOR RIGHTS.... AN ARMED CITIZEN PROTECTS THEM
"GOD IS NOT ON THE SIDE OF THE BIGGEST BATTALIONS, BUT OF THE BEST SHOTS." ~ VOLTAIRE

rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by rraju2805 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 pm

:lol:
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

KALAIVANAN
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by KALAIVANAN » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Dear BRIHA, After reading your joke I sweat tears in my eyes because of my continuous laugh. I had the same kind of experiance in my personel life. One fine morning I went bank with my office two wheeler which was TVS50 XL GREEN COLOUR and came back office quitely. After some time office assistant asked for the vechicle key to me I have given the key to him, there is no office vechicle in the parking. Instead of the office vechicle some unknown vechicle is standindg in the same colour and make. Then only I realized that by mistake I have taken back some one"s two wheeler in the same model and colour. The key exactly suits to both vechicles. Immediately I rushed to the bank and saw that particular owner standing in front of the bank sadly. I explained the matter and asked sorry to him. He simply smiled at me and said " YOU HAVE POURED MILK IN MY STOMACH" IT WAS UNFORGETTABLE. THIS CAN HAPPEN IN INDIA ALSO........!

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 am

KALAIVANAN wrote: He simply smiled at me and said " YOU HAVE POURED MILK IN MY STOMACH" IT WAS UNFORGETTABLE. THIS CAN HAPPEN IN INDIA ALSO........!
this was by far the funniest thing I've ever read anywhere! What does this even mean? Or does it mean anything? :uncontrollable: :clap:
"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."