Gun hidden in v*g*na!

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Gun hidden in v*g*na!

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:45 pm

We've all heard the aphorism that truth is stranger than fiction, well here is another news story that underlines that wisdom! You just can't make this up!! :lol:

One of the news reports covering this at https://breaking911.com/loaded-gun-foun ... ssee-jail/

More at https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... utType=amp

The comments posted by readers are as funny as the story..

Loaded Gun hidden In suspect’s v*g*na

APRIL 22--
A 19-year-old Tennessee woman had a loaded handgun hidden in her v*g*na when she was brought into jail yesterday afternoon following a collar for driving with a suspended license, police report.

As Dallas Archer was being booked into the Kingsport jail, a female corrections officer alerted to an “unknown object” in the teenager’s crotch during a search.
The jailer and a female cop then accompanied Archer to a bathroom for further examination, a review that led to the recovery of a “North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Ms. Dallas had concealed in her v*g*na, ”according to a Kingsport Police Department report.

A subsequent check revealed that the five-shot mini-revolver--which is four inches in length--had been “stolen from an auto burglary in 2013.” The handgun, which police valued at $250, is owned by John Souther, a 70-year-old retired car salesman.

In a TSG interview, Souther said that the gun was taken from his 1994 Mustang, which was “ransacked” last year while parked in his Kingsport carport. Souther said that police told him that the revolver had been recovered, but offered no further details. When told where the gun had been stashed, Souther said, “Oh, gosh.” He noted that he would eventually like “the little fellow” returned, but added that the weapon would require “a bath in bleach.”

News of the weapon in Archer’s v*g*na was first reported by the Kingsport Times-News.

Archer, was charged with gun possession and introducing contraband into a penal facility.

According to a jail official, Archer was released from custody after posting $6000 bond.

THE READER RESPONSES:

1. I thought it was her gun. Turns out it was snatched!
2. Gives new meaning to a gun having a "hair trigger".
3. Happiness is a warm gun?
4. At four inches in length it comes off as half-cocked...
5. "For sale AA22LR never used; still in the box."
6. Report reads, "...Introducing contraband into a penal facility." Shouldn't that be 'penile' facility?
7. If it went off, could you call it her 'boom box'?
8. Remember : Every v*g*na is to be treated as if it is loaded. Always keep it pointed in a safe direction.
9. They say it was a gun, but something smells fishy.
10.You can have my gun when you can pry it from my cold, stinking...
11. Oh my... accident waiting to happen. Could 'shoot the beaver'.
12. I have heard of shooting your mouth off, but this takes on a "hole" new meaning...
13.Complete reversal on the classic, "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
14. I wonder if she had 'gun-areah'?
15. Gives a whole new meaning to "Vaginal Discharge"...
16. Do you suppose she had a 'rectal reloader'?
17. A gun in hand is worth 2 in the bush?
18. Figures... it uses 'rim shot' ammo.k
19. This supports the “Big Bang” theory.

More funny responses at https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-c ... agina.html
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Gun hidden in v*g*na!

Post by Woods » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Well , be it YouTube or a news portal or social media , the real wisdom, analysis and entertainment is always to be found in the comment section . :mrgreen:
Great men are not born great , they grow great .

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Wed May 19, 2021 11:23 am

What a story mundaire! :lol:

How the open carry gun of a 70-year-old man was transformed into concealed carry for a 19-year-old woman!

Love those unique, comments - absolutely priceless and hilarious. Thanks for sharing! ROTFL
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

Ruari
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Ruari » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Obviously not a “No Gun” zone.
Self Defence is not only a right, it is an Obligation.

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:20 pm

Loved the repartees: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ricemeup
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ricemeup » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:08 pm

The response were crazy!

LouisHowe
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by LouisHowe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:36 am

I noticed that usually the craziest the story gets, the funnier are the comments, "Happiness is a warm gun?" is my favorite one, just couldn't stop laughing.