Just For Laughs

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
Martin Clarke
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Just For Laughs

Post by Martin Clarke » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:40 am

Bear Scare
Two hunters are walking through a forest looking for deer, when, all of a sudden, a giant bear jumps out and scares the **** out of them. They drop their guns and run like hell.
One of the hunters stopped, opened up his backpack and laced up a pair of running shoes. His buddy looked at him and said, "What are you doing? Are you crazy? You can't outrun the bear!"
To this the hunter said, "I know, all I have to do is outrun you!"

Respectful Sportsmanship
Two deer hunters were standing on a ridge near a highway in rural Alabama on the opening day of dear season. They both spotted a large buck coming towards them. As one hunter raised his gun to shoot, a funeral procession came slowly by. The hunter lowered his gun, took off his hat, and stood with his head bowed until it was past. Of course by then, the deer was long gone.
The other hunter exclaimed "Wow! That was the most sportsmanlike act I've ever seen! You are a great humanitarian and a shining example to sportsmen throughout the world!"
The first hunter nodded and said; "Well, out of respect, we were married for 42 years".

For Advertising mail webmaster
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Just For Laughs

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Martin Clarke wrote:Bear Scare
Two hunters are walking through a forest looking for deer, when, all of a sudden, a giant bear jumps out and scares the **** out of them. They drop their guns and run like hell.
One of the hunters stopped, opened up his backpack and laced up a pair of running shoes. His buddy looked at him and said, "What are you doing? Are you crazy? You can't outrun the bear!"
To this the hunter said, "I know, all I have to do is outrun you!"

Respectful Sportsmanship
Two deer hunters were standing on a ridge near a highway in rural Alabama on the opening day of dear season. They both spotted a large buck coming towards them. As one hunter raised his gun to shoot, a funeral procession came slowly by. The hunter lowered his gun, took off his hat, and stood with his head bowed until it was past. Of course by then, the deer was long gone.
The other hunter exclaimed "Wow! That was the most sportsmanlike act I've ever seen! You are a great humanitarian and a shining example to sportsmen throughout the world!"
The first hunter nodded and said; "Well, out of respect, we were married for 42 years".
(y)

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm

:D :D
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana