Taxi Dermy import into India

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
manishnegi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Taxi Dermy import into India

Post by manishnegi » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:18 am

Hello Friends

I have been trying to import Taxi dermy from South Africa. This site has been quite enlightning. I have come to know most if not all the rules to get a few taxi dermy into India.

However when we applied for the same to the chief wardens of forest's office in Ahmedabad. I am given to understand that since such import have never been done in Gujarat, they would be needing a similar copy from some other state where the permission letter has been issued.

I would request if anyone has imported taxidermy into India and if they can send the copy of the permissions and help. I would be high appreciative.my email id is or whattsapp me on (For your own safety, please do not share your contact details on the public forum. Do so through private messaging.-Moderator)

Also if anyone has details of any CHA who has past experience in handling such cargo, it would be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Manish

For Advertising mail webmaster
HasnainQureshi21
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Taxi Dermy import into India

Post by HasnainQureshi21 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:49 pm

Brother, i am from Ahmedabad too. I do remember someone in gujrat imported a hunting trophy from abroad few year ago. I will try to gather more info.

I recommend going thorough hunting related post in this forum while i try my best to get some information for you.

I also have the same dream of hunting abroad and bringing back the trophy