farewell mundaire

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

farewell mundaire

Post by shooter » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:02 pm

abhijeet leaves for india tonight.
i am sure i am writing on behalf of all ifg members in uk, esp people who were fortunate to have met you while your SHORT stay in uk.
i speak for everybody who has known you that we had a good time meeting up with you.
we all keenly await your next visit here and hope to get some more shooting done, drink more beer and have more fun.
wish you a very best of journey.
cheers!!
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: farewell mundaire

Post by Grumpy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:42 pm

Finally got rid of him eh ?

I`d just like to point out that Abhijeet doesn`t indulge in drinking beer and shooting at the same time..........Just in case there is any confusion.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:41 am

Good now we'll get to play with his toys and drink kala teetar. And with the monsoons almost here we'll have to drag him to the new fishing spots the good Doc has found.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:49 pm

The good doc awaits Abhijeet and Dev -
to take you all where the sun shines and the fish bite...looks more like a sigh of relief from the Brits-got rid of him, ah ha-this rounds on me boys ;)
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:31 pm

Thank you all - Shooter, Vikram, Grumpy & Anand! :) It was great getting to finally meet all of you in person, being able to spend some time together... and I'll be carrying back some wonderful memories with me.... out shooting together, ogling at guns together at the auction, the discussions we had etc. - all in all a fantastic trip indeed!! :D
Grumpy";p="21678 wrote:I'd just like to point out that Abhijeet doesn't indulge in drinking beer and shooting at the same time..........Just in case there is any confusion.
Well said Grumps! Drinking & shooting don't mix!!

Asif & Dev, thanks for the welcome back buddies! :) Look forward to getting in some shooting together and checking out your newly discovered fishing spots :D

Cheers!
Abhijeet

P.S. - Vikram/ Grumpy whenever you & Shooter get together, make sure you get to sample some of his unique cooking... I kid you not Dev Vrat can give any Michelin rated chef a run for his money! ;)
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:28 pm

thanks abhijeet.
sorry the last meal wasnt up to michellin standards.
also for the record, i dont condone drinking and shooting.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:42 am

I`m sure you don`t Dev - I was just clarifying a potential misapprehension.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 am

Hi Grumpy,

That wasn't me mate, that was Shooter. I only want to drag abhijeet for fishing and play with his TX while he is distracted :lol: .

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:15 pm

Sorry, Abhijeet, my phone was switched off when you called and I couldn't take your call. Nice to know that you had a great time - what's next is a trip to the US. 8)

Will call you when you're back in Delhi,

Cheers!