IOF .22 Sporting Rifle

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
K Vanlalrengpuia
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

IOF .22 Sporting Rifle

Post by K Vanlalrengpuia » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Hi Friends,

I get my License and Purchase permit recently and I'm planning to buy .22 IOF Sport Rifle. Is it possible to get delivery from any IOF outlet near my place (Mizoram). As I want to purchase from IOF directly.

Please

For Advertising mail webmaster
veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: IOF .22 Sporting Rifle

Post by veeveeaar » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:46 pm

K Vanlalrengpuia wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 pm
Hi Friends,

I get my License and Purchase permit recently and I'm planning to buy .22 IOF Sport Rifle. Is it possible to get delivery from any IOF outlet near my place (Mizoram). As I want to purchase from IOF directly.

Please
Check the price of .22IOF in the OFB website , Add a profit margin of 10% and if you can get it at that price in an armoury near your place, it will be a best buy. If you dont have a ALL INDIA validity, Transit permit is a cumbersome process. So settle for a price arrived by the above formula with your local nearest dealer.

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: IOF .22 Sporting Rifle

Post by 4X4 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:37 am

I agree to what veeveeaar says. It's better to buy from a close by dealer rather than the hassle of transport .

Every dealer negotiates to a certain extent so if you feel you are not good in it, take a friend or relative along who is good in it to do the negotiation work for you.

Also if the dealer is a good Gunsmith too then you can get it to him to solve petty issues if they arise ever.

Always remember to take proper Tax Invoice from the dealer with all details of the Weapon mentioned in it. Keep this Invoice in your Safe always .