New here, looking to buy replica/air revolver

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
jerry007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

New here, looking to buy replica/air revolver

Post by jerry007 » Sat May 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Hi everyone :)

I'm looking to buy a high quality replica/airsoft revolver. I tried buying a couple denix revolvers from Amazon but apparently they can't be shipped. Then I looked online here in India, and seems like there are no quality replica revolvers available. So I started looking for air soft revolvers that don't need a license, and am astonished to see how high the prices of these guns are. I mean a $100 dan wesson 2.5 gun is being sold at like 35k plus here lol. While I do understand they're subjected to higher import duty etc. still charging like 5 times...too much.

Anyway, so I stumbled across this forum and thought I'd register and ask you guys if anyone knows where to get high quality double action replica revolvers in India. Or air soft revolvers. Honestly I'm not even interested in shooting/plinking and I just want to buy as a collectible.

Can anybody let me know where to buy such replica revolvers in India? And if they're not available anywhere, I could also buy air soft revolvers but need to know from where, because most of the sites I have seen charge ridiculous prices. I don't even need co2 cylinders/pellets/bbs because like I said before, I don't want to do any shooting/plinking etc. Just need a solid, high quality collectible that works like an actual gun MINUS the shooting part :)

Oh and yes, I did buy those cheap 700 Rs. lighter revolvers a couple times from Flipkart/Amazon and they were total crap. So they went into the dustbin lol.

Thanks a lot and if anything I said doesn't make sense, please chalk it to my inexperience :D

For Advertising mail webmaster
pgupta
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: New here, looking to buy replica/air revolver

Post by pgupta » Sun May 16, 2021 10:37 am

Why just complain about the replica, it's a country where prehistoric guns are being sold at 50-100 times of their cost times. What we really need is more participation in the industry.

jerry007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by jerry007 » Sun May 16, 2021 2:00 pm

pgupta wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:37 am
Why just complain about the replica, it's a country where prehistoric guns are being sold at 50-100 times of their cost times. What we really need is more participation in the industry.
Well the high price for antique/prehistoric guns is still somehow understandable, but it's the excruciating high prices of available air soft guns that seems kind of weird to me.

pgupta
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pgupta » Sun May 16, 2021 8:31 pm

In our country any kind of projectile weapon is a dream and dreams command the highest price.

LET ME PLAY AIRSOFT
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by LET ME PLAY AIRSOFT » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:35 pm

jerry007 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:22 pm
Hi everyone :)

I'm looking to buy a high quality replica/airsoft revolver. I tried buying a couple denix revolvers from Amazon but apparently they can't be shipped. Then I looked online here in India, and seems like there are no quality replica revolvers available. So I started looking for air soft revolvers that don't need a license, and am astonished to see how high the prices of these guns are. I mean a $100 dan wesson 2.5 gun is being sold at like 35k plus here lol. While I do understand they're subjected to higher import duty etc. still charging like 5 times...too much.

Anyway, so I stumbled across this forum and thought I'd register and ask you guys if anyone knows where to get high quality double action replica revolvers in India. Or air soft revolvers. Honestly I'm not even interested in shooting/plinking and I just want to buy as a collectible.

Can anybody let me know where to buy such replica revolvers in India? And if they're not available anywhere, I could also buy air soft revolvers but need to know from where, because most of the sites I have seen charge ridiculous prices. I don't even need co2 cylinders/pellets/bbs because like I said before, I don't want to do any shooting/plinking etc. Just need a solid, high quality collectible that works like an actual gun MINUS the shooting part :)

Oh and yes, I did buy those cheap 700 Rs. lighter revolvers a couple times from Flipkart/Amazon and they were total crap. So they went into the dustbin lol.

Thanks a lot and if anything I said doesn't make sense, please chalk it to my inexperience :D
Try contacting airsoftbarracks.com . Tell him i sent you (kaushal my real name). Right now its difficult in corona situation but once the thing settles down you can get a TM colt python from him which looks like dan wesson for about 15k (if the prices of shipping and all stay normal). Its much cheaper then anywhere else and the reason i am reffering you is that he's a great guy, he was helped me a lot with my queries so i am sure he will do it for you too. Also its a spring one but since you want it just as a collectible it should be okay. Ask him more about the revolver you want and i guarantee you it will be cheapest in indian market.