Introduction : Abhijeet Bhardwaj

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
abhijeetsports
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Introduction : Abhijeet Bhardwaj

Post by abhijeetsports » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:44 pm

Namaste to fellow members!

I am Abhijeet Bhardwaj, 39, from Panchkula, Haryana, an avid gun enthusiast since childhood. I am long time follower of this forum but signed up as member just two days before. I am looking forward to receive my fresh arms license within next one week which I had applied for around 15 days back with district administration.

The formalities have changed a lot here in Haryana. An online portal has been started to apply for renewal and fresh license; getting medical fitness was an headache and taken one full day despite having a friend working in the Government Hospital. As I have completed the rifle training course from Haryana Home-Guards around 4 years back, I had to get the verification certificate from their District Commandant, however, they were very cooperative and I get the verification from their quite easily.

Long story short, I have applied for DBBL/ SBBL gun only as only one weapon is allowed on new license &I am not fond of the iof made revolvers/pistols :) and Imported ones are way out of my budget and requirement.

I am looking forward to buy second hand DBBL gun for my initiation in this world of glory and will be grateful for experienced fellow members for guidance, please.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanzakibullet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Introduction : Abhijeet Bhardwaj

Post by kanzakibullet » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:47 pm

Hello Abhijeet sir,

Welcome to IOF. I live in Haryana as well, and I am interested in acquiring an arms license. Thank you for sharing info about your process as it has been helpful to me. Can you please elaborate on the process of applying for a rifle training course from Haryana Home-Guards. It would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
KanzakiBullet

abhijeetsports
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhijeetsports » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:32 am

Hello Dear,
I had done the rifle training course from Home-Guards around 4 years back and it is valid for 05 years only.

In the last few months, the Government of Haryana has changed the procedure and started the online application for fresh issuance & renewal of arms licenses on https://saralharyana.gov.in/, for which enrollment in Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) is mandatory.

In this new system, one-week training in arms and firing is being now given by the Haryana Police instead of Home-Guards. You have to apply online for this training.

Hope this helps!!!

Abhijeet

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:42 pm

Welcome to IFG!
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

abhijeetsports
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhijeetsports » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:11 pm

Thanks a lot Ji !!!

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:33 pm

Welcome aboard.

kanzakibullet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanzakibullet » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:17 am

Thank your sir. I will check out the online application process and if I get enrolled then I will share my experience with the entire IFG community.

Thanks,
Kanzakibullet

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:39 pm

Welcome aboard Abhijeet :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

abhijeetsports
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhijeetsports » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm

Thanks a lot to all of you 😊

abhijeetsports
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhijeetsports » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:26 pm

Got the license today for two weapons (DBBL/ SBBL and Revolver/ Pistol)