A Newbie on the Forum

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
vikram_49
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

A Newbie on the Forum

Post by vikram_49 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:57 pm

Hello There,
I am finally taking a plunge in to write to you all....
Been here on this forum since last 3 odd months and have gained a lot of knowledge on various aspects of Firearm fraternity in India. Must say that some of the posts are indeed very well written and definitely add up to the cumulative knowledge of all the fellow group members.
Talking about me , well am passionate about all things mechanical and yes Bikes and Firearms are something of a passion for me.... I am a proud owner of IOF.32 Pistol since 2003 and recently have been granted a 30 06 license and have now bought a IOF 30 06 Sporting Rifle after going through various discussions on this forum on pros and cons of various 30 06 caliber rifles available in India.
Am in the process of getting the new rifle modified by one of the most respected names in this forum and am looking forward to some friendships to cherish along.
Stay Blessed Everyone
Vikram Mehta

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: A Newbie on the Forum

Post by timmy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:03 am

Vikram, we're very happy to have you join us. Please keep us up to date on your IOF 30-06.

I keep thinking about how much you will enjoy pulling that trigger for the first time! How enjoyable that will be!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

vikram_49
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vikram_49 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:42 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome Timmy...yes even i am excited about the rifle....will sure update once i get it in my hands after the modifications.... :)

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:47 pm

Welcome to IFG.

Do share the progress of upgrading/modifying your .30-06, if possible.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:55 am

Welcome aboard.