Delhi Gun House - Delhi

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Delhi Gun House - Delhi

Post by mundaire » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:06 pm

Delhi Gun House

1374, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi 110 006, India

Phone: +91-11-23940974/23940814
Fax: +91-11-23917344

e-mail: [email protected]

Contact Person - Mr. ANIL SAHANI (Director)

Manufacturers & Exporters of - swords, armour, replica guns, Damascus knives, daggers, Arabic jambias

Note - Mehul had mentioned in a post that their holsters are highly regarded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

They seem to have another company as well - the address given is in south Delhi, which leads me to believe that this may be their residential address. Will post back once I have spoken with the gentleman in question.

Hindustan Arms
Profile : Exporters of Arms like Damascus Knives, Gun Cleaning Equipments, Swords & Leather Holsters
Address : B-78 Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi 110 048, India
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks Abhijeet for the info. I am going on Sunday to Kanpur and will be back with the IOF .32. Will then go and buy the holster.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:28 am

You're most welcome Anupam :) Might make a trip to check out their products this weekend... lets see...

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mehulkamdar

Re: Delhi Gun House - Delhi

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:53 am

Abhijeet,

I think I have some photographs of the holsters kicking around somewhere and shall check and post the address if I could find them. I am not sure which company this is - the name, I remember, was Delhi Gun House - they may be exporting under that name, I guess.

Do check with them and invite them over here. They might find a ready market if a small one for their products...

Cheers!

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:46 am

Mehul,

There is brand called Tom Collins that is supposed to be a U.S. brand for holsters and gun cases. Is that right?

If so, licenced or unlicenced copies (I don't know which) are being made in Delhi and sold in India as well.

Perhaps, this is what Delhi Gun House is making and exporting

Mack The Knife

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Mack The Knife,

If I remember right, DGH offered their products through several stores and made everthing from police holsters to fancy leather ones with brass studs for the cowboy action shooters. Tom Collins may well be one of the brands that they make holsters for. I am sure there are more.

Also, most companies who order products like these holsters, clothing or whatever, allow for a small quantity of the manufactured products to be sold in the country of manufacture. Hence their selling them on the local markets.

I have the photographs lying somewhere. After we moved to our new place, I dumped a lot of stuff in our basement storage as well as in our garage and cannot find these pics at the moment. But I do recall talking to a dealer who knows the company and their products and he spoke highly of them.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:56 pm

Hi Guys,

Delhi Gun House does export a lot of stuff. But I doubt they retail their products also.
Tom Collins is a Delhi based company which makes revolver holsters etc . Their revolver holsters are the best which are available in the market. There covers etc are available at other shops in Kashmere Gate.

Art Collector

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:29 am

I did call them up, a gent picked up and then put me onto a lady, when I asked if they made & exported gun holsters, she said no and banged the phone down! :O Rather rude... Haven't bothered calling them again! :evil:

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:35 am

Hey, we were supposed t go and check out the holsters...
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:39 am

Now I guess you know why it never happened... ;) :lol: I got really cheesed off at the way the lady behaved on the phone! :P It would take some doing to get me to visit the shop after being treated so shoddily! :evil:

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:45 am

A woman treating you shoddily? no way....lets hit the shop and check out this uninformed person...might have been an adolescent male;)
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:53 am

hhhhaaaa,
Thats their accountant......Beware :evil:
They do not entertain any retail customers.....what they make is only for export

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:04 pm

eljefe";p="13285 wrote: A woman treating you shoddily? no way....lets hit the shop and check out this uninformed person...
:lol: :lol:
art_collector";p="13308 wrote: Beware :evil:
They do not entertain any retail customers.....what they make is only for export
That's no excuse to be rude! :evil: Anyhow, it's rather silly of them to exclude the Indian market... <shrugs>

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

guptadee33
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by guptadee33 » Wed May 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Hi DGH,

Do you deal in wholesale of arms.

I mean do you supply guns to arms dealers in UP.

If, yes NOC will be provided to you.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed May 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Guptadee33 - this section is merely a listing of dealer names/ numbers etc. You will have to call them up/ contact them offline to talk to them.

IFG is NOT affiliated with any dealer, this is merely information posted in public interest... :)

I hope this clarifies things a bit..

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in