K.K. Sharma Arms & Ammo - Delhi

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

K.K. Sharma Arms & Ammo - Delhi

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:28 pm

K.K. Sharma Arms & Ammo
C-6, Aruna Park,
Laxmi Nagar,
(near Shakarpur Bus Stand)
Delhi 110092

Tel (Shop) - +91 (0)11 2251-1969, 2254-5343
Fax (Shop) - +91 (0)11 2254-3087

Res: D-77 Panscheel Enclave -ND-17
Tel (Res) - +91 (0)11 2649-7095

The above two shops (KK Sharma & Faridabad) have the same set of owners... Ordered some .45 ACP ammo from them some time back. Seemed like an OK bunch. They usually stock hard to find (in India) calibre imported ammo
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Kewal Krishan Sharma Armoury- Delhi (Laxmi Nagar)

Post by AgentDoubleS » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Kewal Krishan Sharma,
C-6, Aruna Park,
Laxmi Nagar,
Shakarpur,
Delhi -110092.
PH: 22545343, 22511969

Contact Person: Bobby
Frustrating experience with the gentleman so thought I'd share.

I had been looking for a IOF .22 rifle and had been following up with Bobby for quite a few months. He finally confirmed arrival of the stock.

I called him up earlier in the day to confirm if he can meet and specified I wanted to select from the lot- he said ofcos "there are 10-20 rifles we've got". Went there (with actual cash in pocket) only to get NO attention or advice. He asked his store assistant to show me only one rifle. On being requested if I could see more I was told they are "all the same" and on more insistence the assistant said they are kept on the top shelf and he does not have a ladder!

When I reminded Bobby of our conversation he was equally curt in his response. To add to my woes he said I should come back some other day as he had to close shop early today. All this within 5 mins of entering the shop.

He actually just walked out while I was telling him that I'd driven an hour, after confirming with him on the phone.

Nearly 2 hours of driving, lots of excitement of owning my first firearm, and all I end up with is venting by writing a post.

Thoroughly disappointed and would never go back to the shop again.

0/10 for customer service, helpfulness, attitude and sheer courtesy.

Regards,
SS

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Kewal Krishan Sharma Armoury- Delhi (Laxmi Nagar)

Post by Olly » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm

The family has just undergone a tragedy... guess it's too early to judge the whole issue.

Give it some time and this time, try with Rajeev Sharma... Have you spoken to Rakesh Anand of Garg Armoury ?

AgentDoubleS

Post by AgentDoubleS » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Olly, Thanks for that information, the family has my condolences.

Rajeev was the one who recommended Bobby- I have been in touch with Rajeev for my DSRA membership. Rakesh is the next person I intend to speak to. Biren (another member on this forum) and I had a word today; we're both scouting for an IOF .22; I'll get in touch with Rakesh to see if he has a few 2012 models available with him so Biren and I can go and have a look.

Regards,
SS

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 am

Just call Rajeev again and say Anupam would've spoken to you... and ask him for the gun again... !

Hope this time it works ! :)

AgentDoubleS

Post by AgentDoubleS » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Olly wrote:Just call Rajeev again and say Anupam would've spoken to you... and ask him for the gun again... !

Thank you Olly, I appreciate the help. I'll have a word with Rajeev again.

Regards,
SS

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Check up with Bobby again...he is a great guy to deal with...ofcourse he must be shaken as he just lost his mother.
AC

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

SS wrote:Olly, Thanks for that information, the family has my condolences.

Rajeev was the one who recommended Bobby- I have been in touch with Rajeev for my DSRA membership. Rakesh is the next person I intend to speak to. Biren (another member on this forum) and I had a word today; we're both scouting for an IOF .22; I'll get in touch with Rakesh to see if he has a few 2012 models available with him so Biren and I can go and have a look.

Regards,
SS
Olly wrote:Just call Rajeev again and say Anupam would've spoken to you... and ask him for the gun again... !

One thing I learnt here that all IFG is a family members, those who help each others
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 am

Condolences to the family but still thats no way to treat a customer.

One can simply say something like "I'm sorry we've just had a bereavement so have to close early and wont be able to serve you".

Most people (customers) above the IQ over 70 and some even with an IQ below that would comprehend this and understand and not hold this against the shopowner.

I remember as a kid our dhobi would be late returning our laundry and say someone had died. Unfortunately a person can die only once so the next time he had to kill some other relative. Over the years nearly every known family member/neighbor/friend was dead. We used to joke about who he was going to kill off next time as the list would furthur shrink everytime someone died. Sometimes an aunt or uncle accidently died twice. Then we would remind him and he would say he was "mooh bola" (i am at a loss to how to accurately translate into english while retaining the essence)

Same for the mazdoor building the house/carpenter making the furniture, painter painting the house and the list goes on.

Surely if someone has managed to get the news to them from a faraway village, surely they could have found a way of informing us that they were going away. Im not saying this is the case with this gun shop owner but simply that he still could have been more professional.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Rajiv Malhotra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: K.K. Sharma Arms & Ammo - Delhi

Post by Rajiv Malhotra » Wed May 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Hello,
This is only my view/opinion, & not to cast aspersions.
I second the views of AgentDoubleS & Shooter; even after excatly three years.
All of us are par excellence in our own fields. But, only if we can use our knowledge & skills to be of use to others; or else it's a nought.
Thanks & regards.

Rajiv