The Curious House - Udaipur

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
curioshouse
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

The Curious House - Udaipur

Post by curioshouse » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:55 am

THE CURIOUS HOUSE (P.) LTD.
Arms & Ammunition Dealers
"Parihar Estate" 42, Swaroop Sagar.
Udaipur - 04 (Raj.)
Tel / Fax: 0294 - 2523206
email: [email protected]

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Re: The Curious House - Udaipur

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:33 am

To Pradeep Parihar, a hearty welcome to Indians For Guns. To members - this company makes very fine bore calibre double muzzleloaders and I would request the owners to post what other products they have on offer from time to time. Check out their website www.curioushouse.com for their fine muzzleloading guns, Damascus steel knives, daggers and swords etc which are exhibited in some of the most prestigious museums around the world including the Victoria and Albert.

I have had communication with Pradeep and his father Mr Gajendra Singh Parihar and they have always been exceptionally courteous and fine people to talk to.

A very hearty welcome again,

Mehul Kamdar

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:52 am

Hi Mehul,

This seems to the wrong place but what does one need for a muzzle loader in India(License wise)? After looking at the curious house I rather fancy having a muzzle loading rifle, at least it would have more bang and feel on the shoulder than my .22 lr.

Regards,

Dev
mehulkamdar";p="4518 wrote: To Pradeep Parihar, a hearty welcome to Indians For Guns. To members - this company makes very fine bore calibre double muzzleloaders and I would request the owners to post what other products they have on offer from time to time. Check out their website www.curioushouse.com for their fine muzzleloading guns, Damascus steel knives, daggers and swords etc which are exhibited in some of the most prestigious museums around the world including the Victoria and Albert.

I have had communication with Pradeep and his father Mr Gajendra Singh Parihar and they have always been exceptionally courteous and fine people to talk to.

A very hearty welcome again,

Mehul Kamdar
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:40 pm

Welcome Curious?
Same question as Dev's re lice and how does one purchase muzzleloader and leave it in India or bring it abroad..

Thanks
Navdeep

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:47 pm

A Muzzle loader (ML Gun) requires you to apply for an arms license for an ML SBBL Gun (Single barrel) or ML DBBL Gun (Double barrel). The process for application is the same as for any other arms license application (see the IFG "Knowledge Base" for more details).

Needless to say, this will be counted against your 3 gun limit... which is why muzzle loaders have few takers in India!

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein