Arms & Ammubnitions Dealer

Opp. Hathwa Market
Patna - 800004

Ph : 0612-2661607
Piyush Pal Dhari Singh

For Advertising mail webmaster
shahid

Post by shahid » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Piyush has this shop shifted to Hatwa market area ? I thought Mr. M A Salam ran this shop from a portion of his residence in GOlakpur, near the Patna Law College. I haven't been there for over 2 years now, maybe things would have changed and he would have acquired a better commercial property. Please update.

Ask Mr. Salam and his son to join IFG please.

piyushpdsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by piyushpdsingh » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:29 am

Shahid, The shop mr.Salam owns is Central Gun House, it still runs from a portion of his residence in GOlakpur, near the Patna Law College.
shahid";p="14524 wrote:Piyush has this shop shifted to Hatwa market area ? I thought Mr. M A Salam ran this shop from a portion of his residence in GOlakpur, near the Patna Law College. I haven't been there for over 2 years now, maybe things would have changed and he would have acquired a better commercial property. Please update.

Ask Mr. Salam and his son to join IFG please.
Piyush Pal Dhari Singh

buntypat
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Capital Gun House - Patna

Post by buntypat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:35 pm

piyushpdsingh";p="14510 wrote:Capital Gun House

Opp. Hathwa Market
Patna - 800004

Dear Piyush! This shop is owned by One Amit gupta. It is there family business. Infact they have three gun shop. One is what you talked about and other two are Behind reseve bank of india ,also known as salimpur ahra. They also have one shop at muzzafarpur.

piyushpdsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by piyushpdsingh » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:47 am

Bunty,
This shop is owned by P.C.Gupta. As far as i know Amit Anand Represents this shop.In salimpur ahra there are two shops Navin & co and Suresh & co(closed),there is a suresh and co at Mujaffurpur. I do not know whether they are related to Capital gun House.Please post your location.Are you from Patna ?
buntypat";p="16487 wrote:
piyushpdsingh";p="14510 wrote:Capital Gun House

Opp. Hathwa Market
Patna - 800004

Dear Piyush! This shop is owned by One Amit gupta. It is there family business. Infact they have three gun shop. One is what you talked about and other two are Behind reseve bank of india ,also known as salimpur ahra. They also have one shop at muzzafarpur.
Piyush Pal Dhari Singh

buntypat
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by buntypat » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Dear Piyush,
Patna is my hometown, salimpur ahra is where i grew up and Amit anand is by childhood as well as younghood :D friend.(we also fought once for a same girl) I have played in the Suresh&Navin &company compound. All three shop you mentioned are of same group and the muzzafarpur shop is also related to them.
Warm regards .

buntypat
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by buntypat » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi all,
Came to Patna after ages and met Amit anand the owner of the capital gun house, the licensed arms and amunation shop located opposite Hatwa market.
He told me how my posting about his shop on this forum has helped him a great deal. He requested me to update his new contact numbers etc so friends im doing the same.

CAPITAL GUN HOUSE
opp HATWA MARKET

contact no : 9334266581
: 9431043114
: 8757882222

Thanks.