1243 Sadashiv Peth Nr Nimbalkar,
Talim Chowk
Pune 411030

Tel (Shop) - +91-20-24472503
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

supplers in pune

Post by nagarifle » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:04 pm

hope i hav't posted this in the wrong place, as this link may be of some use
http://www.gsmithco.com/aboutus_gsmith.htm

nagarifle

Atanu
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Gunmark Armoury - Pune

Post by Atanu » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi,

Just talked to Anil Kulkarni, (His mobile number is +91-9822060372) to enquire about the Diana 350 Magnum (4.5 mm)

He sells this model @ Rs. 54,000/- approx. I wsih I could spare half a lac just now.

BR// Atanu

NILESH THAKUR
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by NILESH THAKUR » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:00 pm

hi guys
i want to share my exp with you all,few days back i was in pune so i visited Gunmark Armoury i bought few stuff that included 12 gauge cleaning road (650 rs),Pistol target (120rs),P10 pellets (270 rs),Gsmith hollow point pellets (dont know how much),and filled my Pardini pistol cylinder (100 rs for two cylinder).
When i asked Mr Prasad Kulkarni if the price for P10 pellets has increased as i use to buy the same pellets for 150 per tin,he said that "we have never sold P10 pellets for 150 rs" and the cylinder which he charged me for 50 rs each was half filled as i was in a hurry to leave for Mumbai i din't see it when i reached home i saw it was half filled,i called up Mr kulkarni he said i will see to it,
hence not proper responce and not a good expi.
Nilesh Thakur

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 pm

When we started buying P 10 pellets some 10 years back, he had supplied us the first lot of it at Rs.150/- per tin.

He had written a letter then, to a School rifle club in Indore, offering them P 10 for Rs.125/- per tin, but when they placed the order, Mr. Kulkarni supplied them @ Rs.150/- only.

hulk
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by hulk » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 am

see this guys just see the sound party and fix the rates no ,poor or rich ,customer is very important gandhiji told , respect him ,and there must be some diciplin in buiseness ,i really agree with u,may be a poor guy one day become rich and stand at the door step of any shop ,

kaugustine
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kaugustine » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 am

Everyone of the comments on the Gunmark Armoury is 100% correct as far as my experience is concerned. Some years back I was procuring pellets and others equipments from this company. My last order is in the month of October 2010, at that time i was ordered P10 pellets - 20 tins (Rs.150each), Compatition pellets - 10 tins (Rs. 125 each) When i am trying to order again in the month of Feb, this year the price of P10 and competition pellets are Rs. 290 per tin. You can imagine every member how fare is the business run by the Gunmark Armoury. I am fully supported everyone comments regarding Gunmark Armoury.

Regards

Augustine

NILESH THAKUR
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by NILESH THAKUR » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 pm

kaugustine wrote:Everyone of the comments on the Gunmark Armoury is 100% correct as far as my experience is concerned. Some years back I was procuring pellets and others equipments from this company. My last order is in the month of October 2010, at that time i was ordered P10 pellets - 20 tins (Rs.150each), Compatition pellets - 10 tins (Rs. 125 each) When i am trying to order again in the month of Feb, this year the price of P10 and competition pellets are Rs. 290 per tin. You can imagine every member how fare is the business run by the Gunmark Armoury. I am fully supported everyone comments regarding Gunmark Armoury.

Regards

Augustine
its not the matter of increase in amount i just smiled at Mr kulkarni when he said he has never sold the pellets for 150/-,i dont understand how can he lie so confidently.