Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Post by hvj1 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:48 pm

dobhal87 wrote: can u tell me who is the moderator ??
Ah! My friend you will know him eventually, stick around and you will find out. Why spoil the suspense.
BR

-- Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:56 pm --

To all those Gentlemen who have posted your grievances.
I feel, that we should try and bolster the list by convincing some of our IFGian friends, for exmple, I plan to get in touch with all the IFG Members who attended our IFG Pune Meet. If I can convince even 10 of them ad each one of us (11 members) manage to convince another 5 members each, then I am quite certain that we can achieve at least 50 registered grievances. Let us try to achieve this target, maybe an overall target of 200 grievances should be a significant number to at the very least consider our case, whether positively or negatively, well, who knows? But at least we would have done something tangible!
So Gentlemen, if you concur, then lets try to achieve our goal of 50?
BR

For Advertising mail webmaster
dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm

:) :) i think i can guess !!
Freedom :)

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Dear Hvj1,

This one is very good Idea of spreading it in meets, adds more punch to the issue and as it is we are suffering for one reason or another.

I still don't understand the motive of government for stopping the import of firearms, last I checked out that the ExIm board had mentioned somewhere that one of the objective was to stop illegal gun trade or something.
As it is, in our country what they can't specifically cordon they close it all up , takes less effort and least of the intelligence (which they seem to borrow every now a then from laws of other countries, less then 1 years passed in uk with VAT, they implemented the same in India LOL.Why not ? the whole system is borrowed from them , keep doing what they do and it will be alright.

-- Sun Nov 22, 2009 17:01 --

So funny hvj1 :-) on the tribe decrease thing..... And so nice of you to list out the members who actually took time to cast their vote there are few who didn't come in front but who have done the deed and have informed me on the PM as I sent a PM request to some people in my contacts, PM me if you want to have the PM format .

hvj1 wrote:List of MEN,(in order of posting)- MAY YOUR TRIBE INCREASE, who have posted grievances on behalf of the boys (MAY YOUR TRIBE DECREASE),
1.Eternalme
2.hvj1
3.mik
4.Zake
5.Mack the knife
6.joydeepm
7.Indiaone
8.Ravi Sharma
9.Kanwar76
10.Dobhal87
11.Nagarifle
12.Surface to Air Missile
13.Moa
14.Goodboy_mentor (confirmation pending)
15.Tingriman
16.Mayuri (Confirmation pending)

Those pending conformation informed that they will do and yet to come back with a done message, but I believe when someone takes time to come back to you on it they probably do it as well.Let the tribe increase :-)

-- Sun Nov 22, 2009 17:13 --

what about cottage cheese ??? he didn't do it ?
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

Shah
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Shah » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am

Done.
Thanks hvj for pointing it out to me.

Regards,
Shah

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Updated List ROLL OF HONOR
List of MEN,(in order of posting)- MAY YOUR TRIBE INCREASE, who have posted grievances on behalf of the boys (MAY YOUR TRIBE DECREASE),
1.Eternalme
2.hvj1
3.mik
4.Zake
5.Mack the knife
6.joydeepm
7.Indiaone
8.Ravi Sharma
9.Kanwar76
10.Dobhal87
11.Nagarifle
12.Surface to Air Missile
13.Moa
14.Goodboy_mentor (confirmation pending)
15.Tingriman
16.Mayuri (Confirmation pending)
17.Shah
CONGRATULATIONS Miss Mayuri, you have shown more GUMPTION, than most BOYs. Thank you and glad to have you on our ROLL of HONOR.
Thanks Shah, for doing the done thing.
We need 33 more to join us, Can we CRANK it up please?

dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 pm

hvj1 wrote: We need 33 more to join us, Can we CRANK it up please?
:agree:
17 is good .... i have a question HVJ1... even if we take this number to 1000 what is going to change ?? this is a pseudo democracy or i can say a quasi federal state !!. in this site some wise guy has a descent signature as...first they take away ur guns then ur property then they ask u to shut up and say u r enjoying it !! in my grievance i added that my state shares international borders with two countries ...both renowned Maoists and this was suggested by our defense strategists to the government to form a separate force to tackle chinese and nepali problem....so they formed Garhwal Scouts....only few know about it ...and they also trained the villagers in guerella warfare, arms concealment and deployment. but after a few years of operation everything ended in files.... my grandma was the best shooter of Tehri district in 1967...and she still knows every part of bolt action .303 ishapore 2a1.... :o

needless to say ....look at our foreign policy, education policy or homeland security....everything is in worst state...
e.g... in sharm-al-sheikh....our country almost admitted that we are indulged in pakistan's baluchistan problem !! thats our foriegn policy ....where our PM goes to a third country and with his pakistani counterpart and he gives a joint statement that india does not have anything to do with baluchistan...what does that mean ?? :lol: :lol:

in education ....govt primarily ended up 10th board in cbse....then on media's pressure they canceled their scheme... after that kapil sibbal declared that only students scoring 80% will be permitted to take up the "JEE" ...media covered that too and thus it was cancelled too..... :idea: :idea: (media can fix us up too !!)

what im trying to say is ...fellows .....these nut heads [our politicians] dont want us to get proper education, civil rights or any other thing related to fundamental rights ....because once we get those we dont need them anymore !!
i dont have a single weapon still i want RKBA success not because im afraid of crooks...but .....im afraid of those OFFICIAL CROOKS whom i voted for.

lastly a picture says more than thousand words ..... :stupid: .... ha ha ha

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Wow nice writeup your previous comments on 200 meters will be excused and you are taken in the group, welcome

-- Mon Nov 23, 2009 20:07 --

Dobhal did you file it or just talking around ?

-- Mon Nov 23, 2009 20:54 --

Seems some people didn't fill it as stated :-),from my information not as many 17 complaints were actually filed .
Shame !

Anyways , I did and I am sure of some who did as well, for those who didn't , not many freebies for you guys in long terms.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 am

I again confirm, I am going to submit the grievance, but I do not want it to submit in haste to be rejected with an excuse. One for for lifting import ban, two for Arms licensing procedure(Arms Act). It will be based on my opinions expressed at http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 6&start=21 If anyone can suggest any improvement/modification or give me the the draft, I will be happy to accept it and will help make my submission easier/quicker and also help others to speed up their submissions.

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:03 am

I did read your opinion and I liked it specially the free to go anywhere but not free to defend, I liked that point very much , cheers . you are the man !
But man hurry its no use if its too late :-(

-- Mon Nov 23, 2009 21:38 --

HVJ1 ,

I see many members are not able to post it because they don't have a draft, lets make some readily postable draft where the user have to just write that I agree with the above objections as the last line and submit.
Comments please .

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am

eternalme wrote:Wow nice writeup your previous comments on 200 meters will be excused and you are taken in the group, welcome

-- Mon Nov 23, 2009 20:07 --

Dobhal did you file it or just talking around ?

-- Mon Nov 23, 2009 20:54 --

Regards
well im in my every word said above. and one more thing sir , im a very straight forward man and in my opinion guns are meant to defend oneself ....shooting sport is another thing .... but guns were not invented for that cause...

and to clarify the 200 mtr thing .... i didnt asked that about my life ....if someone else' life was in danger and the problem and victim were 200 mtrs away .... well i know we indians are not used to straight forward comments.... Subhash chandra bose had to give up his life for doing that...
.... thnxx for including me into the group ...but what group is that??

and below is the screenshot of my grievance. hope that satisfies my fellows here.

-- Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 am --

and one more thing .... im not against import ban...so i didnt included that...
anything that is lethal on an invading crook in my house and country will work ....poorna bharatiya !! 8) 8)
hope india starts manufacturing semi-auto rifles for civillians.

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 am

[quote="dobhal87"] i have a question HVJ1... even if we take this number to 1000 what is going to change ?? /quote]
Dear dobhal87
In greek mythology, there was a girl named Pandora, who was given a box to carry (actually it was a jar) from Zeus. The jar contained all the sicknesses and bad things that would harm mankind, she was intructed never to open this jar. But her curiosity led her to open it one fine day and all the ills and evil came out of the box to trouble mankind. She shut the jar too late as she was rueing her actions, a small voice called out from inside the jar, pleading her to let it out. Thinking that she had already let out all the 'ills', there would be no harm in opening the jar again. So Pandora opened the jar again and a small winged creature flew out and thanked her. When Pandora inquired about its identity, she replied that she was 'hope', hope for mankind, without which mankind would never be able to bear up with the ills and misfortunes left out of the jar.
Similary, we achieve two things by filing our grievances, the first is HOPE, which allows us to bear up with the stupidity mentioned by you in the system around us and secondly, it serves as a short term goal for us, which helps us to FOCUS our minds on achieving something POSITIVE. The achievement of these small short term goals, fills us with MENTAL WELL BEING giving us FORTITUDE to face life as we perceive it around us.
Hope that I have answered your question satisfactorily.
BR

dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

very rightly said HOPE... thats what dragging this country from past 62 years...

but recently a protest was launched by a national farmer's union against Govt (regarding Sugarcane price) was successful ... not because they were hopeful but they were Committed..... and commitment is all we need....it is that magic spell that can bring mighty Russia out of USSR rubble or China out of the ruins of opium war... if we are committed we can shake the hell out of this damn pseudo democracy....and bring out a better system.

ravi.sharma
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by ravi.sharma » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 pm

HVJ, that's a very good example provided by you :clap: , i think it should have satisfied many people, including dobhal, if not, then can hardly predict, what will satisfy.

Dobahl: I am not able to understand you, on one hand you support the cause and on other you contradict the same, I believe the people posting their grievance are definitely willing to do something and that is because they have hope. The point i fail to understand, that how can you be committed, if you are not hopeful. If you are seriously committed , why don't you provide some matter for the Grievance, which shall help members over here, to pick details from yours and write their own, like what ETERNALME is doing, he is helping members to gather content to file their grievance and not just complaining that nothing will happen. We all know that the system is rotten but we still have to try and do something or other to bring it to a right platform, just sitting idle and complaining wont help.
These are just views and no offence meant to you and I hope none is taken.

:cheers:
Ravi.
Believing Everybody is Dangerous; Believing Nobody is Very Dangerous..........

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Very Nice words HVJ and Ravi cheers guys.

Dohal ,

A little about the facts you mentioned
"and to clarify the 200 mtr thing .... i didnt asked that about my life ....if someone else' life was in danger and the problem and victim were 200 mtrs away .... well i know we indians are not used to straight forward comments.... Subhash chandra bose had to give up his life for doing that..."
I am sure S.C.Bose didn't have to give his life doing any of the act mentioned above. You are referring to someone else probably.
And not even Shaheed Chandra Shekhar Azad he did put a bullet in his mouth rather being captured alive.
So probably you will enlighten us as to what you meant in your next post ...

As per your comments about Hope -- I will try to define hope here -because you are mixing hope with non-action.

Hope is a emotional state that assures you that the expected outcome of your action will come sooner or later, non-action is non doing anything and expecting everything to be fine That is called daydreaming but not hope.

Your example about Sugarcane agitation - That is a fine example of action but without hope they couldn't go on, hope gives you strength to go on another day and fight one more day.

Like Ravi pointed out we are doing things here and hoping some day things will be fine, but we are doing things, we are going to make some you-tube videos with help of zake, we are going to file a petition to the parliament and we are already filing grievances against Arms act online .

There is hope that one day we will win, if not we won't try even , would we ?

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

lionheartguru
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by lionheartguru » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 pm

genlemen what "should" i do to get my name enrolled in this list?
even i am ready to stand up for RKBA

tell me what is to be done?
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.