NAGRI - membership OPEN NOW!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
mulki
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: NAGRI - membership OPEN NOW!

Post by mulki » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 am

mundaire wrote:mulki, the form you have uploaded is an earlier version, the latest one is at http://gunowners.in/nagri_form.pdf

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Ok, I had created the PDF when I first downloaded the form and sent in my application. Didn't realize there was a newer version available now.

Thanks for pointing that out.
--
Mulki

For Advertising mail webmaster
zara678
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by zara678 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 am

I noticed there is no space for a photo therefore the stupid questions :P

GurpreetSingh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by GurpreetSingh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:22 pm

hello the telephone # on site is wrong ... is picked by an army officer.... please provide your correct # ...and the address to send form

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm

nicedew wrote:Can you please give me contact of dealers where i can go and buy spares for diana 35 in singapore
sorry IFG is not a directory. when in singapore please approx any police station and ask for info for dealers. i have been told that they are very helpful.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

meow
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by meow » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm

I am confused with the older posts. Actually what is the fees to joi NAGRI now /TODAY!!!?

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 am

There are no fees till April 2011. Post that the fee structure will be informed. Just a couple of months of the FREE membership left, would suggest that everyone get everyone in their circle (family/ friends etc.) - who are LIKE MINDED to join before that.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

-- 26 Feb 2011 02:29 am --

1) No photos needed - as NAGRI is NOT currently issuing ANY ID cards
2) The phone number will be updated by next week - sorry for the inconvenience gents :oops:
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Safarigent
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Safarigent » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:35 am

wow, you are awake late!
:lol:
join the club
To Excellence through Diligence.

asmatpawle
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by asmatpawle » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm

What about the registration of NAGRI without reg. there is no legal identity to any forum.

vijayshimla
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vijayshimla » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 am

Have downloaded the NAGRI form -filled it up and posted it.
I think we must mobilise more resources to fight the System- where the aim of the Babu on the other side of desk is to harass each and every shooter and view him like a criminal for daring to own a weapon!! ( My view)

sunny5115
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sunny5115 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 am

Good work man but have uncovered some important points such as the problems faced by the arms and ammunitions dealer of India they not suppose to sell any .32 bore small weapons made by IOF (Indian Ordinance Factory) and now a days no consumer is ready to purchase 12 bore guns or 315 bore rifles and in this case they are not able to earn for their livelihood. They have just been made slaves of district magistrates. Second point is after the completion of licence and purchase of weapon the licence is supposed to renew it after every 3 years and are made ruined for inspections in elections. Third point is if we purchase .32 bore pistol from Ishapore Rifle factory under Indian Ordinance Factory we are not allowed to select our weapon and in any case our pistol is found defective we are not able to make it changed and the cost for its repairing is cut off from the consumer.

hornet
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

iam not computer savvy can ihave aform in by post;iwant to be alife member;please let meknow the fees for that..hornet..my postal address is 18asunny enclave;vill desumajra ;kharar;district mohali[pb] ihave avalid all india license.thanking you

saifdiwan
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by saifdiwan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi Abhijeet,

This is just a suggestion. I was thinking about getting the NAGRI application form programmed in HTML. Once the user clicks on the "Apply Now" button on the website, they will be taken to a form. The input fields will be the same as they are on the PDF form. We can have a "Browse" button for the users to attach their digital/scanned signatures.

When they "submit", the data will get populated on the PDF. They'll get 2 options, "print" and "email". They can either print it to file it for records, and email you the filled up form. This practice will save us from all the hassles of printing the form, filling up the details, and posting. Nowadays people prefer doing everything online. Saves time and energy. Do let me know what you feel.

Thanks,
Saif

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 am

saifdiwan wrote:Hi Abhijeet,

This is just a suggestion. I was thinking about getting the NAGRI application form programmed in HTML. Once the user clicks on the "Apply Now" button on the website, they will be taken to a form. The input fields will be the same as they are on the PDF form. We can have a "Browse" button for the users to attach their digital/scanned signatures.

When they "submit", the data will get populated on the PDF. They'll get 2 options, "print" and "email". They can either print it to file it for records, and email you the filled up form. This practice will save us from all the hassles of printing the form, filling up the details, and posting. Nowadays people prefer doing everything online. Saves time and energy. Do let me know what you feel.

Thanks,
Saif
:agree:
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 am

in the mean time lets do the hard copy and snail pace
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

:agree: with the suggestion of electronically submitting the forms online
I dont dial 911... I dial .357