NAGRI - membership OPEN NOW!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
ranjithpiraghavan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: NAGRI - membership OPEN NOW!

Post by ranjithpiraghavan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 pm

hai abhijeet..
u said...the details of NAGRI..shows membership will be free upto april 2011......beyond that,,,,,what will be the cost..in terms of fee......? keen on knowing the details....! interested to join...toooooooooooooo...!

For Advertising mail webmaster
boris
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by boris » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm

does one have to be 21 to be a member
You haven't lived until you have been close to death,for those who fight life has a different flavor that the protected will never know.

kalki
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kalki » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:32 am

I already sent the form. any email reply possible?

asmatpawle
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by asmatpawle » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 pm

I have sent the form duely filled and signed twice but there is no response nothing to prove that I am a member of NAGI. Pl explain

coolaman
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by coolaman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 pm

asmatpawle wrote:I have sent the form duely filled and signed twice but there is no response nothing to prove that I am a member of NAGI. Pl explain

Same here I had sent the form and the D.D but no reply, no proof of membership.....????? :?:
HEROS DON`T DIE...THEY RELOAD

asmatpawle
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by asmatpawle » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

The persons who have send the forms do not get any reply from the NAGRI . Will the office bears look in to the matter and do the needful.My e-mail is [email protected]

-- Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm --

NARGI may charge the members for the identity cards of membership including the speed post charges for the membership cards.

highlander9999
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by highlander9999 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 am

my name in the site is highlander9999 namein full is bhupinder singh sandhu mail is [email protected] canyou please send me aform in paper by post as i am not able to type onthe form in computer i do not know why some technical inability on my side maybe my adobe is not yet avtivated iwill try by help if compulsory other wise you can help me by sending a form by post also iam not that tech savvy iam 1955 born and hold an all india gun license ihave a .315bore sports rifle and a walter lock 12 bore a32 bore pistol all inhereted from my parents all in good condition itake good care of them. erlier my father was amember of indian rifle association but iam not iam now in computer age cant do without it so have spend alot time in learning too ihope you can cope with it . my hrartiest regards for the association bhuindersingh sandhu if you can let me know the fees iwill be honoured iwill never backout when it is time for donations to the association can i bank transfer the fee if you can let me know otherwise a dd can take care sorry for the the trouble again my best wishes hidhlander9999 [email protected]

punitjalan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by punitjalan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 pm

I had sent a duly filled up form to the address given in the form a few months back but no reply yet??
Punit.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

So far, no one has been sent acknowledgements etc. Without getting into the reasons, the inconvenience is regretted and we will try to have them sent out within the next week - at least to those who have applied up till December 2010. The rest will also get acknowledgements & membership no's etc. soon.

Since many people have sent in applications without a valid e-mail ID mentioned on the form, acknowledgements will be sent via snail mail (Indian post) as well as e-mail (where available).

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 pm

i am not able to type on the form in computer i do not know why some technical inability on my side
If you have Adobe reader installed in your computer, you will not be able to type in the form in computer. Please take a printout of the form, then fill it completely and mail it to NAGRI.
if you can let me know the fees i will be honoured
As of now, I don't think there is any fees. You can just fill the application form and mail it.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

mulki
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mulki » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:19 am

highlander9999 wrote:... can you please send me aform in paper by post as i am not able to type onthe form in computer i do not know why some technical inability on my side maybe my adobe is not yet avtivated iwill try by help if compulsory other wise you can help me...
I have added fields to the NAGRI form that can be filled in by Adobe Acrobat or any PDF App. Will be easier to fill in instead of writing by pen. You will still need to take a printout however, as the form needs to be signed.

Download the attached PDF file. Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--
Mulki

saifdiwan
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by saifdiwan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Is there any way to fill the forms online?

Thanks,
Saif

kartik8
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kartik8 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I posted the link of NAGRI on Rcindia.org
in my signature and guess what a few of them were interested in joining.

nicedew
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by nicedew » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Can you please give me contact of dealers where i can go and buy spares for diana 35 in singapore

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm

mulki, the form you have uploaded is an earlier version, the latest one is at http://gunowners.in/nagri_form.pdf

The acknowledgements are being processed and will be in the mail (regular Indian post) by mid-next week. Apologies to all for this having taken so long, but everyone should have their membership numbers & confirmations very soon.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein