chellenging the arms act.RKBA

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

chellenging the arms act.RKBA

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Hello everybody,i have slept enough.its high time i do some thing to rkba,so have planned and scrutinized enough,i hope;to challenge the govt on import law on firearm,which was rewritten in 1985[le me see].i will be filing a writ soon asking them why they had to stop importing guns and more.this is where the fun starts,operation blue star and ending with assassination of our beloved primeminister ,Mrs.Indira gandhi.Hope i can make some sense to the lawmakers by the time i am finished with this.SACRCASM,CRITISISM,comments, help and whatever,will be expected from you all.kindly feel free.if you can do it yourself

.I HAVE THEE RIGHT TO KEEP and BEAR ARMS FOR THE SAFETY OF MY FAMILY ,PROPERTY AND SOCIETY,COUNTRY.dr.jk.

For Advertising mail webmaster
ven99
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: chellenging the arms act.RKBA

Post by ven99 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm

dr.jaya kumar ,
which part of tamilnadu are u from ??? good and all best kindly let me know your number ....
i will get in touch ...
regards
amr

boris
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by boris » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:56 pm

sir there is one thing i fail to understand why did finance ministry enforce the ban,if its terrorism shouldnt defence and home ministry look into it.also what is the take of both ministries on import ban.
You haven't lived until you have been close to death,for those who fight life has a different flavor that the protected will never know.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:59 pm

i am from dharmapuri distrcit.a small town.within a week my lawer will file writ.supposed to consult the tribunal tommorow,pray it works.i am not giving up!9443215811,i talk tamil,english,cannada,telegu and little hindi[here again there was politics] and malyalam?
Last edited by dr.jayakumar on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 pm

I would speculate that the ban on imports of arms & ammo (in the EXIM policy) would have been put in place by the Finance/ Commerce chaps AFTER "feedback"/ "consultation"/ "directions" from the MHA.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:22 pm

mundaire wrote:I would speculate that the ban on imports of arms & ammo (in the EXIM policy) would have been put in place by the Finance/ Commerce chaps AFTER "feedback"/ "consultation"/ "directions" from the MHA.
ON WHAT GROUNDs;mras gandhi was assassinated by legal CIVILIAN arm?thanks abhi i need your support,you have.

SYED833
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by SYED833 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm

all the very best doctor..may this operation be successfull..please tell me,how can i contribute to the cause..

syed..

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm

boris wrote:sir there is one thing i fail to understand why did finance ministry enforce the ban,if its terrorism shouldnt defence and home ministry look into it.also what is the take of both ministries on import ban.
i am blunt [,more blunt, tools for british empire ]kick backs for finance ministry and for the home and defence ministry, fool the people implementing stricter laws to woooo the SELF centered citizens.i have to blame my self first!!!

darashp
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by darashp » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:00 am

we all r with u dr.jaykumar,this is a very positive move that u r going to move,i will be in touch with u :cheers: :cheers:

jpc
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jpc » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:57 pm

dr.jayakumar wrote:i am from dharmapuri distrcit.a small town.within a week my lawer will file writ.supposed to consult the tribunal tommorow,pray it works.i am not giving up!9443215811,i talk tamil,english,cannada,telegu and little hindi[here again there was politics] and malyalam?
I am with you to fight against such type of Government policies who debars the people from their rights . Pl. tell mw how I can support you. Iam also fighting with corrupt bureaucrates and incapable judicial system to get Arm license (NPW) for the purpose of self -defence .

J.P.Chaturvedi

Pradyumna
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Pradyumna » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm

It is amazing that you are challenging not just brooding over the matter. I am always with you brother. Any help... be it financial or moral or sentimental , I am always with you without doubt.
Thanks.
Pradyumna

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Dr JK,

My best wishes and prayers are going to be with you in this cause that you have taken up. Feel free to post if you would anything which would aid you in this endeavour you have undertaken.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

ven99 had called me last night to wish me.now dharshp,pradyumna,jpc,prabath have all shared their support.i am charged.i am looking for an old licence in which they have bought a gun abroad ,a photo copy.my thanks a lot to all of you.

Georgian21
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Georgian21 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm

:cheers:

All hail :D

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 am

What is the update bro, I know its early to ask.