My Response to Draft Arms Rules 2015

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

My Response to Draft Arms Rules 2015

Post by karnan » Sat May 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Response to Draft Arms Rules 2015.doc
Thanks to TC and captrakshitsharma, I have sent my response to the Draft Arms Rules 2015, adopting for most part, their Analysis and suggestion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: My Response to Draft Arms Rules 2015

Post by mundaire » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Karnan,

A good response indeed! (y) :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by karnan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Thank you mundaire for going through it.

nbk3y7k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nbk3y7k » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 am

Very good and detailed analysis. Not sure whether the government will be able to understand what Karnan in pointing out. Government rules and regulation are way beyond practicality.

Karnan, great work.

Regards,
Rajiv
Regards,
RR

karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by karnan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Yes nbk3y7k, the legislative drafting department of the Government does not seem to bother about the practicality , applicability and enforcement of laws and rules and ..... whether the signatories even read them is a "million dollar" question, leave alone their concern for the intended groups or public in general , which such laws or rules would affect.

Most submit to impractical portions of rules and laws. Few voice their protest . Fewer fight for relief in the Courts. Sometimes relief is granted. Most times, by the time there is a relief or otherwise is sanctioned, it becomes obsolete by efflux of time or otherwise. Sadly, this has become an automated process.

Let us hope that the sheer number of petitions detailing the objections and suggestions from the members of this group have the desire effect.

All appreciation belong to TC and captrakshitsharma for doing the laborious groundwork and providing details and analysis for the benefit of the members to respond enmasse.