National Rifle Association of India - NRAI

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: National Rifle Association of India - NRAI

Post by mundaire » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:04 pm

Cheers! :)
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
Reddick
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Reddick » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:28 am

UPDATED : I got confirmation [email protected] from NRAI as a receiving receipt of my form but with a condition that membership is subject to prior approval of the Governing Body of NRAI :neutral:
Now , I am waiting for the required approval nervously :roll:

Mr.Shome
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Mr.Shome » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:56 pm

All the best Reddick. Seems strange. My two cents---call up NRAI and ask for Mr. Pathak...Tell him the issue...I am not sure but I think, he may guide you. I am not a member of NRAI, but I wanted to join. So, i called up, and the lady who answered the phone, connected me to someone, who told me that Mr. Pathak is the main person regarding membership queries. I am not sure at all, just a random thought, which may prove helpful.

All the best again.

Regards,

PShome

vpillai
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vpillai » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:59 am

Dear Reddick,

its normal they say application pending for approval, they will submit your application in their meeting and i assume its just a formality and the membership will be granted, as Mr. Shome informed Mr. Pathak is a very gentle man and will support, you may contact him via phone or email, good luck for the membership

Thanks

***Happy to help ****

Reddick
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Reddick » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:05 am

Thank you for the replies and I got this same information from Mr. Vishal , working in NRAI , on phone and I'm too hopefull for the positive news :D