Chennai SDAT rifle Club Veerapuram

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Chennai SDAT rifle Club Veerapuram

Post by ibalajis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:48 pm

Arun.srinivasan wrote:Hi,

Are there any updates on this? This seems to be a nice option and further information on this would help. Saw in another post that SDAT has moved to Nehru stadium in Chennai but limited to students below 19 years.

Arun
Veerapuram facility is closed and SDAT shooting range has moved to Nehru stadium (your information is correct). But I am not aware of it being open only to U19 shooters as I have not visited it for the past couple of years. You can just drop by and find out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
TheThirdEye
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by TheThirdEye » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:36 am

You can contact SSD-Shooting Sport Developer - Chennai for more help on this. Active FB page is also Available: www.facebook.com/ShootingSportDeveloper/

Arun.srinivasan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Arun.srinivasan » Sun May 03, 2020 8:22 pm

ibalajis wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:48 pm
Arun.srinivasan wrote:Hi,

Are there any updates on this? This seems to be a nice option and further information on this would help. Saw in another post that SDAT has moved to Nehru stadium in Chennai but limited to students below 19 years.

Arun
Veerapuram facility is closed and SDAT shooting range has moved to Nehru stadium (your information is correct). But I am not aware of it being open only to U19 shooters as I have not visited it for the past couple of years. You can just drop by and find out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Balaji for confirming this.