Need two existing members of NRAI to help me out !!

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
Tarun34
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need two existing members of NRAI to help me out !!

Post by Tarun34 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 am

Dear IFG's members
I am looking forward for two pre existing members of the NRAI (as mentioned in the application form) to help me get through my application process as i am desperately waiting for some one to guide me through . I know its not a thing you can ask in todays world without knowing even the slightest of bit of the other person . But i didnot know where to ask for it soo i am writing down this thing here , i hope some senior member throws some light on the matter as i am willing to listen to them and fulfil all the asked formalities.

Thanks
Last edited by Tarun34 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Need two pre existing members of NRAI to help me out !!

Post by nagarifle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:45 am

you mean existing members? and not pre- which means before existing members of NRAI.

it will be good if you state where you are based. so that those near you can help out
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Tarun34
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Need two pre existing members of NRAI to help me out !!

Post by Tarun34 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 am

Oopps ! I beg ur pardon i meant existing members only , i don't know what was i thinking when i wrote pre existing , thanks for the correction sir .
And the info about me is i put up in DELHI at a place called pitampura and here i haven't really met any one from the NRAI ,
My purpose of wanting to get into NRAI is that just recently i got my arms license and i just dont want my weapon to b an expensive paper weight that i m carrying around as it is totally illegal and not safe if u try to fire it any where except then a certified range and NRAI is the one i see is up for it , as i want to know my weapon more which is a basic .32 IOF REVOLVER for now as i want to practice more and more with it soo that i can aim better and handle it better if god forbidden the actual need comes some day .
One more reason to apply is that i love shooting And i am planning to get a rifle as my secondary weapon and practice target shooting as i always wanted to do that . Thanks if u did read the whole thing and please let me know what more can i elaborate about my self which will help others to understand my motive .

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Need two existing members of NRAI to help me out !!

Post by nagarifle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:00 pm

if you want to practice then its a range you need and not NRAI who do not have ranges etc.
Nagarifle

Tarun34
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Tarun34 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Thanks a lot sir i m not aware of that . I thought u need to become a member of NRAI to practice at a range , is there any other range in Delhi where you can practice shooting ( not an air gun shooting range ) .. Please sir i m sorry to bother u but if u can throw some light on this matter it will be really help full as all i want to do is practice shooting with a .32 cal revolver in delhi . I really appreciate u giving ur time on this .

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Nagarifle

Tarun34
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Tarun34 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:35 pm

I guess my query has been solved thanks .