Advice regarding joining North Calcutta Rifle Club

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
anindaghosh92
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Advice regarding joining North Calcutta Rifle Club

Post by anindaghosh92 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello fellow members,

I am very much interested to join a shooting club and After reading a few posts I found about North Calcutta rifle club and I am considering to join it asap.
I would really appreciate if someone could tell me about the details and requirements to join NCRC. Also if anyone has any knowledge about the membership fees and any restrictions, I would be glad to know that.

Thanks and regards,
Aninda Ghosh

For Advertising mail webmaster
pkb007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Advice regarding joining North Calcutta Rifle Club

Post by pkb007 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi,
I had been to this club for enquiry and would like to share the details if it is of any use to you. There are two categories for joining 1) general 2) students ... The fees for general category is Rs. 16400 /- for the first year ( including admission fees) and there after 1200/- yearly. For students ( school, college ..) the joining fees is Rs. 4600/- ( a little less or more as i dont remember ) & annual fees is same i.e rs.1200/- The club has got a good shooting range and they provide rifles to you , you have to buy the ammunition ...if ou use air guns it is very cheap . For joining you need to give a declaration as per there format , photographs, proof of address and fees ...and if student you have to get a form certified from the institution . If you want to know further pls contact the club.

sohampaul11
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sohampaul11 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:46 pm

pkb007 is absolutely right about the membership. Office is open on all Sundays from 10am to 2pm. The club has two 10m ranges, one 25m range and one 50m range. Weapons are usually provided by the club, but once you start to improve you might want your own weapon. Ammunition for firearm has to be purchased from the club office. Air weapon pellets can be bought online or offline though.

anindaghosh92
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by anindaghosh92 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:49 am

Thank you pkb007 and sohampaul11 for the information. This has been really helpful. Will be visiting the club asap for further details.

dhimanpaul
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dhimanpaul » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:50 pm

There is no option without NCRF.

ItzRon
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ItzRon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:30 am

Hi Guyz....myself Ranajoy....from kolkata....I’ve recently joined in this forum....and following couple of post as I am interested in airsoft as well as air rifle....so I’ve decided to join NCRC....I’ve already talked to them....now annual membership fee is 16750/-......today I’m going there....letz see what happens..... :)

Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Gunner_dh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:53 pm

ItzRon wrote:Hi Guyz....myself Ranajoy....from kolkata....I’ve recently joined in this forum....and following couple of post as I am interested in airsoft as well as air rifle....so I’ve decided to join NCRC....I’ve already talked to them....now annual membership fee is 16750/-......today I’m going there....letz see what happens..... :)
Hi Bro,

Any update, as same has been lingering in my mind for a long time. However being in the other end of Kolkata have not visited yet.

Sent from my Micromax Q415 using Tapatalk

Ritzyrock
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ritzyrock » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:15 pm

ItzRon wrote:Hi Guyz....myself Ranajoy....from kolkata....I’ve recently joined in this forum....and following couple of post as I am interested in airsoft as well as air rifle....so I’ve decided to join NCRC....I’ve already talked to them....now annual membership fee is 16750/-......today I’m going there....letz see what happens..... :)
Is there any monthly fees after admission/membership fee?

Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Gunner_dh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi Rononjoy,

Any updates on your quest?

Regards
dh

Sent from my Micromax Q415 using Tapatalk

guyzahead
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by guyzahead » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:03 am

Any updates of this place on 2022? Looking yo join a sport for recreation.

ritamrudra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ritamrudra » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:58 am

guyzahead wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:03 am
Any updates of this place on 2022? Looking yo join a sport for recreation.
The admission fees is still about the same and the yearly fees is still Rs.1,200/- annually. I am a member there and may enquire the latest amount if you are interested.

Cheers...

Mrinmoy97
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mrinmoy97 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:57 am

I wanted to join the north Calcutta Rifle club. I get know from a review that I can only shoot in sunday. Plus i have to buy a new air gun because in sunday there is a line for public air gun. Air gun cost around 10k good one after buying that do I need to buy any expensive protective jacket please kindly reply me. Thanks in advance.