Want to become a NRAI member.

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
VIVEKDC
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Want to become a NRAI member.

Post by VIVEKDC » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of Thane District in Maharashtra and work as a administrative officer in statutory body of Government of Maharashtra, I love the sports of Air pistol shooting,I took a basic training in Air pistol handling and shooting in Mumbai Rifle association,Worli(No certification) ,Although I am not a professional sportsmen, I love this sports for the way it requires discipline,focus and concentration,I hold a valid Indian passport,my police record is clean and I want to become a Life member of NRAI,Delhi,I can procure endorsement of Gazetted officer on my NRAI application form, also if I give request to my department even they will issue me a NOC to become a member, but I do not know any NRAI member to sign as a Proposer or seconder, I request the seniors of this group who are NRAI member to please inform me if they stay anywhere in Mumbai or Thane or close to mumbai/Thane in Maharashtra and may I get your endorsement on my application form.Please help me!

Thanks and Regards
Vivek D.C
mobile-7066177359

For Advertising mail webmaster
ashwin2769
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Want to become a NRAI member.

Post by ashwin2769 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:38 pm

i want to be a nrai member too. pls guide me

Viratshah
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Want to become a NRAI member.

Post by Viratshah » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 am

Why do you wish to become an NRAI member. If it is to avail of discounts on the stuff they sell on their store to members, you can avail the same discount from them even if you're a member of Maharashtra state rifle association.
Apart from that, I don't see any benefits of joining NRAI as of now except being able to tell people that you're an NRAI member.
Please correct ne if I'm wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk