NRAI new membership

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
aim1215
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

NRAI new membership

Post by aim1215 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:01 am

Why arms dealer is not accepted as a New NRAI
life member although he is ready to leave relaxation given by nrai just like cheap ammo or arms

How much time required to get new card of membership for a general member after completing all formalities

If One old member of nrai recommends more than one new member applications it is valid or not

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: NRAI new membership

Post by mundaire » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:46 am

aim1215 wrote:Why arms dealer is not accepted as a New NRAI
life member although he is ready to leave relaxation given by nrai just like cheap ammo or arms
You'll have to ask them that question.
How much time required to get new card of membership for a general member after completing all formalities
Usually a few weeks, unless they are busy with conducting competitions at that time.
If One old member of nrai recommends more than one new member applications it is valid or not
It is valid.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

gegenvaiphei
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: NRAI new membership

Post by gegenvaiphei » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:04 am

I am also struggling hard to get the NRAI membership. I am in need of the said two existing members to recommend and second me.

I am really hoping to get my needed help from our forum, but am yet to ascertain that.

Anyway, being an Indian, I would very much like to be treated the same in this need of mine.

All Indians are brothers (using masculine coz I am masculine).