Guidance on any good Shooting club in Raipur Chhattisgarh or any nearby city that's good

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
aruneshdutta
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Guidance on any good Shooting club in Raipur Chhattisgarh or any nearby city that's good

Post by aruneshdutta » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello wanted guidance on any good active Shooting range/club available for shooting sports enthusiasts in the city of Raipur Chhattisgarh or near to it

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Guidance on any good Shooting club in Raipur Chhattisgarh or any nearby city that's good

Post by mundaire » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Have you contacted the Chhattisgarh Pradesh Rifle Association ? See viewtopic.php?t=975

I think there is also a private academy run by "Top Gun", a quick google search gave me the following:-

Top Gun Shooting Academy School in Chhattisgarh
Address: Hanuman Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Santoshi Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Phone: 096698 88887

HTH
Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

aruneshdutta
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Guidance on any good Shooting club in Raipur Chhattisgarh or any nearby city that's good

Post by aruneshdutta » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Thanks for the information I had heard about jindal shooting range let me get in touch with both, also if possible please guide me as after few months for certain work might be in kolkata for few months there was a news of Shooting range by kolkata police for individual any information how to get involved or any contact information will be helpful

marksman_dd
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by marksman_dd » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:53 pm

I saw the shooting club ad in the shubhash stadium in motibaag, you can check that too, rifle associations office is in new Delhi

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
You from raipur? I am also from Raipur

faster, faster, faster, faster .......
till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

marksman_dd
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by marksman_dd » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:53 pm

You from raipur? I am also from Raipur

faster, faster, faster, faster .......
till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

aruneshdutta
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by aruneshdutta » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 am

marksman_dd wrote:You from raipur? I am also from Raipur

Sorry for delayed message yes I am from Raipur..Let's get in touch