Shooting Ranges Chandigarh/ Mohali

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
bhullarkunwar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Shooting Ranges Chandigarh/ Mohali

Post by bhullarkunwar » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Hi all,

Can someone update me regarding the Operational Status of all the Shooting Ranges in/ around the Chandigarh/ Mohali Region?

What is the procedure for an amateur to join any one of these ranges for practice/ sport?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Puneet

For Advertising mail webmaster
Reddick
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Shooting Ranges Chandigarh/ Mohali

Post by Reddick » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:11 am

Okay , So you may visit Punjab Rifle Shooting Association , Mohali which is at the opposite of Civil Hospital , Phase 6 , Mohali.
The new building is under construction and the road is not viable for the movement there.
You may contact any official there and do visit their Facebook profile for more information :)

PRINCESIDHU007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by PRINCESIDHU007 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Please provide me Contact details of Punjab Rifle Association.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:22 am

There's also the Patiala (Motibagh Gun Club) shotgun range, though that would be a much longer drive.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

PRINCESIDHU007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by PRINCESIDHU007 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:23 pm

Punjab Rifle Association Contact details and address ????

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:30 am

There is shooting range in sec 25.there is also police shooting range in mohali both are open to civilians.you can practice 10 meter.5o meter
both.Drop me a msg i will give you contact detail of coach in range. He also have couple of walther kk500 if you want to practice 50 meters.
Right now he might have gone to Ahmadabad with his students to take part in G.V.Mavlankar trophy. nrai have announced 24th national games from
25 November so there will be lots of rush in coming days in ranges.my advise start practice after nationals currently there is shortage of ammo also.I have transferred money for import of .22 ammo and rifle on 3rd July yet i haven't received any maybe it will take one month more. already extended DGCA permit three times.Drop me a msg if you need any help regarding shooting sports.