Rifle Club In Bihar

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
TheLoneWolf
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Rifle Club In Bihar

Post by TheLoneWolf » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 am

Respected Members Of The Forum,

I am a air rifle enthusiast from Patna (Bihar) and I wanted to know about the process for joining the Bihar State Rifle Association. Also, is it possible for me, a resident of Bihar to join the rifle club of any other state? Say Uttar Pradesh For Example?

regards,

For Advertising mail webmaster
RAVI RANJAN
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Rifle Club In Bihar

Post by RAVI RANJAN » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:22 pm

You can join a local club in Patna, I think there are only 2 clubs there , as of now. However there are other clubs in other districts.

1. City Rifle Club , in Patna City area
https://m.facebook.com/City-Rifle-Club- ... 569649698/
Go to this clubs fb page, and message about joining fees etc and phone number, you will get a prompt reply.

2. Magadh rifle club, I don't know this clubs address, but I found this phone number 094310 41313 from Just Dial, another number is 079035 25474,this I found from Google.

Alternatively ,you can join this FB group of Bihar state shooters , and ask there about club details. You will get an quick response. https://m.facebook.com/groups/244807072 ... rer=search.

And if want to participate in any shooting event on any stage, you don't need to become a member of State Association or NRAI. You only need to become a member of one recognised club.

Even for a medal in World Cup or Olympics , only Clubs Membership and a shooter Id on NRAI website is sufficient. Any Rifle Club will guide you how to make shooter ID on NRAI website. That Shooting ID will be used to send entries for tournaments above state level, also nowadays certificates etc are also uploaded there.

And you can only join a club in your own state, you can't compete in any tournament from other states.. But you can certainly go to other states for professional training.