Trivandrum Air Rifle club - Kerala

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
ronish
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ronish » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 am

for membership details contact

Mr. Vimal Kumar - (Hon . secretary ) 9447310590
Last edited by ronish on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
bshamraj
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Trivandrum Air Rifle club - Kerala

Post by bshamraj » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Sir,
I have interest in your rifles club. What are the procedures for new membership.

ani. m
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ani. m » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm

bshamraj wrote:Sir,
I have interest in your rifles club. What are the procedures for new membership.
dear shamraj, make a call to dh abv no or call me to 09947609117

arsh188
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by arsh188 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am

sir,
may i know where exactly in this located in Tvm..?..and how's the fee structures etc..?

-- Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 am --

sir,
may i know where exactly in this located in Tvm..?..and how's the fee structures etc..?

spslfa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by spslfa » Fri May 21, 2010 12:15 am

hello arsh

i am also from kollam and i am a member of the said club. its in varkkala, functioning very well. pm me if you want

good shoot

suresh
hold on your dream, your day will come.....

dini297
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dini297 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi,
Jus want to know if the Club now functioning?
I managed to scan a news one year back, about District Rifle Association, Trivandrum.
That they conduct training, competition at shooting range in Pallipuram, trivandrum
Is this genuine?

ronish
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ronish » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

trivandrum hosted state championship 2010, but now rifle association is not giving any training as they have no indoor or outdoor range, but air rifle club is working perfectly . call vimal sir for details

namcmd
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by namcmd » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Hello All,
Today i have joined trivandrum air rifle club,functioning very well.i am contacted Mr. Vimal Kumar he is very good person and he giving all support for me.
Nothing but Complicated!

ManD@RK
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ManD@RK » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 am

i TOO WANT TO JOIN,CAN YOU TELL ME THE COST AND DETAILS?THEY PROVIDE GUNS?AIR RIFLE NEED LICENCE?

Gabbar71
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gabbar71 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Hellow Sir,

My name is Sujay Kumar, I am from Sreekariyam, Trivandrum and I would like to know about the process of joining the rifle club. Can you please help me out?

Regards,

Sujay

Govi_Snipper
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Govi_Snipper » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi ,

I Am working in trivandrum.

I want to practise shooting.

Could anyone please help me joining the Rifle club in trivandrum.

Any one guide me with the procedures, fees structure for the Club membership.

Thanks & Regards,
Govi

rmmathew
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rmmathew » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:25 am

Dear Sir
Please let me know your club email address so that I can forward a formal application for membership.
Roy M Mathew

rmmathew
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rmmathew » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 pm

I AM INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CLUB. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FORMALITIES INVOLVED.

rmmathew
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rmmathew » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:05 am

could somebody please reply about the queries on procedure for enrolling in the Trivandrum Air Rifle Club?

premjith_varma
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by premjith_varma » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello dear shooting enthusiasts,

Myself Premjith Varma, 28 yrs old IT professional from Trivandrum. I recently made up my mind to go with my all time passion, shooting. I was very much into shooting since college time, when I got lots of opportunities to shoot as an NCC cadet, that too with SLR and INSAS LMG used by Indian army. I was very passionate, but was unable to take it up after my college. Since I was unable to join army due to health issues, I chose a career in Merchant Navy and became a sailor. Then I left the field and joined IT and now settled back in Tvm with my parents. I have been following the sport however whenever I get a chance, since it was there in me. Recently I tried an adventure shooting in Tvm and I was amazed to see that my passion is still with me since I did pretty well in achieving the target. From that moment, I started thinking about getting back to shooting and may be try my luck. I was searching through google to see what I need to do, to start from the scrap and I reached this forum. I read comments from like minded people and found Vimal sir's number, who is one of the veterans in the field of shooting. I tried his number at 10 pm in the night just to see if the number is working and to my surprise, he called back and we talked for almost 30 min regarding this topic. We even found that we have couple of people who we both know (My college Physical education teacher and my NCC officer) since he has worked with them while being in service. He informed me that Trivandrum Air rile club is no longer active and he is not linked with any training clubs anymore. However, he has been kind enough to explain many things regarding the condition of shooting sport in Tvm and tips to start for a not-so-wealthy beginner. He has also advised me to contact sports council and express my interest in shooting, so that they could guide me through. I would say, if there are more people with same interests, we can together bring some difference.

Please feel to contact me (Please do not give out your personal contact details or address for your own safety-Moderator), so that we can talk and meet up in person, to plan further.

Best,
Premjith