M. P. State Rifle Association

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:43 pm

Hony. Secretary
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior – 474009
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
denzilmatthew
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by denzilmatthew » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Hi,

Is this an address of MPSRA. Is it in Gwalior or Bhopal also do let m me know the Phone No. of the club as one of my friend want to become the Member.

Regards,

Denzil

TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Re: M. P. State Rifle Association

Post by TenX » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:19 am

denzilmatthew";p="51717 wrote: ...Is it in Gwalior or Bhopal ...
mundaire";p="9407 wrote: ...
Gwalior – 474009
:)
Never Shave without a Blade
.......^___________________^
....../ '---_________________ ]
...../_==O;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....),---.(_(____)/.....
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Person to contact: Mr Rakesh Gupta.

tonygunlover
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by tonygunlover » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 am

Hello friends
Anyone has details of rifle clubs in MP? Need more information about it.
And also if someone can tell me where all the shooting ranges located in MP?
Is there any shooting range or shooting club in Bhopal ?

Regards
Tony
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Kailash N Sanmukhani
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kailash N Sanmukhani » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 am

Hi,

Is this an address of MPSRA. Is it in Gwalior or Bhopal also do let m me know the Phone No. of the club. As i want to become the Member.

Regards,

kailash..

-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 pm --

Hi,

Is this an address of MPSRA. Is it in Gwalior or Bhopal also do let m me know the Phone No. as i want to become the Member.

Regards,

kailash..

nazeef.kidwai
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by nazeef.kidwai » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

mundaire wrote:Hony. Secretary
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior – 474009
Can anyone confirm that this is really associated with the NRAI...

I was looking at the list of affiliated clubs / associations on the NRAI website, but i couldnt find this.
The form i have got says:

Gwalior District Rifle Club
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior –

Kindly suggest...

nazeef.kidwai
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by nazeef.kidwai » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 am

Hi,

Can anyone confirm the above...???

alfaromeo17
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by alfaromeo17 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:23 pm

CAn Any1 arrange the phone no????
I'M NOT GOD I'M JUST HIS SECOND IN COMMAND.

abhishek140270
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhishek140270 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 pm

I found contact details.. personally i haven't verified.

http://www.orkut.com/Community?cmm=103466495

For Any Enquiry Please Contact :-

Gagan Singh - 9907753947
Durgesh chourasia - 9303358580
Mukesh chourasia - 9425115786

kapilj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Shooting club in indore

Post by kapilj » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 pm

can any one tell me about shooting clubs in indore
apart from reoti range...

CanIndianHt
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by CanIndianHt » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Gwalior Shooting Office
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior – 474009

In Indore, apart from Ravety Range, u can go to Sayaji Club. They have a 10 meter air rifle/pistol range, m not sure if they still posses one. Moreover there you have to teach yourself shooting, no coach there, you'll only get a person to unlock the range and watch for you, thats all . Also it's a pay per shot shooting range, meaning u gotta pay per pallet you shoot there, also for targets, unless you bring your own pallets/ targets. And also you can not rent Sayaji club rifle/pistol for competitions.They may support you and let you represent them in any Indian competition as long as you are a good shooter (they will even pay for membership in Indian shooting federation to get you represent them in competitions for free). Btw you have to be a Sayaji club member to use their range, don't worry annual fee is cheaper. Once in a while you might see one of the national shooting team member practicing there. I can not disclose the name.

About obtaining air rifle/pistol, you can rent shooting equipment from people you see in shooting competitions. State teams would love to provide you equipment for a fee or you can always ask MP state team or local Indore team officials for equipment for a fee, they would love to get you started in shooting, that's exactly how I started. Also once you are a member and ready for competitions, participate in state level shooting competitions , they use to held in Emerald Heights Int. School, near MHOW.(m no more sure about it)

Btw i heard that Ravety Range is now providing shooting range for civilians too however you gotta confirm it on your own.
SAY NO TO ACTA

kapilj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kapilj » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:15 pm

thank you for your quote would ask you again i have any query.....

CanIndianHt wrote:Gwalior Shooting Office
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior – 474009

In Indore, apart from Ravety Range, u can go to Sayaji Club. They have a 10 meter air rifle/pistol range, m not sure if they still posses one. Moreover there you have to teach yourself shooting, no coach there, you'll only get a person to unlock the range and watch for you, thats all . Also it's a pay per shot shooting range, meaning u gotta pay per pallet you shoot there, also for targets, unless you bring your own pallets/ targets. And also you can not rent Sayaji club rifle/pistol for competitions.They may support you and let you represent them in any Indian competition as long as you are a good shooter (they will even pay for membership in Indian shooting federation to get you represent them in competitions for free). Btw you have to be a Sayaji club member to use their range, don't worry annual fee is cheaper. Once in a while you might see one of the national shooting team member practicing there. I can not disclose the name.

About obtaining air rifle/pistol, you can rent shooting equipment from people you see in shooting competitions. State teams would love to provide you equipment for a fee or you can always ask MP state team or local Indore team officials for equipment for a fee, they would love to get you started in shooting, that's exactly how I started. Also once you are a member and ready for competitions, participate in state level shooting competitions , they use to held in Emerald Heights Int. School, near MHOW.(m no more sure about it)

Btw i heard that Ravety Range is now providing shooting range for civilians too however you gotta confirm it on your own.

fmkhan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by fmkhan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 am

mundaire wrote:Hony. Secretary
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior – 474009
I want to register for shooter Id at NRAI, where i should contact

Domencio
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Domencio » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 am

There's a shooting range at annapurna road named DREAM OLYMPIC And we have 9 pullies with 3 national coaches. Although you can participate in all the touranments for state and national level from club.
And you can also contact us on. 09977389786,09826588387.

CanIndianHt wrote:Gwalior Shooting Office
Mahdik Ka Bara
Tal Bazar, Lakshar
Gwalior – 474009

[/quote]