I want to join Haryana State Rifle Association

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
Georgian21
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

I want to join Haryana State Rifle Association

Post by Georgian21 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Friends,

I want to join Haryana State Rifle Association and have searched everywhere and tried the NRAI to reach out to right person/address. From NRAI I was given a phone number and when I spoke to the person I was asked to fill in shooter registration form at http://www.haryanarifle.com/ and send it to [email protected] . The person also told me that there is no membership of any kind and they will inform the person of trials as and when they happen.

Please can someone tell me the right person to speak or reach out to as I want to join the state rifle association and get a membership number etc....

Regards
Gopal

Mods: Please moves this post to a relevant category as I was not sure of where to post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Georgian21
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: I want to join Haryana State Rifle Association

Post by Georgian21 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 am

After my last unsuccessful attempt I did the following:
1. Sent a registered letter each to President's HSRA office and Secretary HSRA
2. After about 2 weeks I received a call from Jindal center and the person gave me the number to reach out to Mr Deep Bhatia (Secretary Haryana State Rifle Association)
3. I called Mr Deep Bhatia and as soon as I mentioned my purpose of joining the HSRA I was asked if I have participated in any competitions earlier also; I replied 'No' as I want to participate now.... and mentioned the fact that I have participated in my NCC days and Military school days
4. I was AGAIN asked to fill the Shooter Registration form at http://www.haryanarifle.com/ and send it to [email protected].
5. The person AGAIN told me that there is no membership of any kind and they will inform the person whenever there are any competitions as and when they happen.
6. It has been 3 weeks and I have not heard anything on my email sent with Registration form request.

What do I do now to become a member??? :deadhorse:

Request for some (renowed Shot) person on this forum to reach out to our beloved secrearty and ask him the process of granting a membership, I can share the number on PM to anyone who needs to speak to him as my ethics does not allow me to flood his mobiles with calls.

It seems Haryana State Rifle Association is on papers only and favorable members are taken in...

Regards
Georgian