IFG members in USA

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

IFG members in USA

Post by mundaire » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:03 am

Hey,

Am in USA till the end of April... currently in Florida, but will be travelling to NY/ NJ, Chicago and maybe Pittsburgh as well. Any of you guys in those cities who want to hook up for a bit of shooting?

Cheers!
Abhijeet

P.S. Navi, been meaning to call you buddy - will do so later today after working hours. :)
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 am

Welcome to the USA. I'm sure Amit and the rest of the Chicago folks can take you out for a nice time. If you will be in Chicago on a weekend, I can swing by with my toys and meet you too. I'd really like to if I can.

If you have can make a day trip, come over to Holland, Michigan, its 3 hrs from Chicago by road and I would love to have you over. We can get quite a bit of shooting done too if you like.

I will send you PM with my phone#.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 am

Sharief,

My first cuz is in Chicago and even though I have just a couple of days work there, I'm going to try to stick around for at least a week... lets see... anyhow it would sure be great to meet up with you - though I'll only be able to let you know if I can make it to Holland once I'm in Chicago and I have a better hold on how my meetings there are going... :)

Anyhow, send me your no. will call you later today.... am laid up in bed with a back spasm so (after many days) have plenty of time on my hands today :lol:

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:59 am

Abhijeet

Call any time.. I live in city which never sleeps. Do PM me your number.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Take care

cheers

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:51 am

Hey Abhijeet

when you going to NY my brother and a few cousins (practically every one except me) are there. my brother could take you to some good places (non shooting type :(). He's there till the 11TH of april. then he's coming back home.

Cheers
Sid

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: IFG members in USA

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:07 am

Shucks man... I was suppose to be in Chicago in April but its got delayed now... aah that would have been a nice outing.. Hunting season ends on 15th April.. would have got some birds together..... :wink: Are you planning to meet Amit and Mehul, I am sure they will be very happy to take you out for some shooting...

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Sid, that's a mighty kind offer on your part :) However, I've been there a couple of times and am really not looking at doing any of the touristy stuff. The idea of posting here was to simply hook up (if possible) with like minded souls and maybe have some fun together ;)

Inder, would have been a blast if you could have been there around the same time! :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

msandhu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by msandhu » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi Abhijeet,
I am in Philly. PM me your number and let me know when you are around somewhere.. Might hookup for a shoot at some range around here..
Cheers
MSandhu

axp817
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by axp817 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Hi Abhijeet,
I live in Hampstead, NH. My place is a 4 hour drive from NYC, but if you can make the drive up here, you get to stay at my place as long as you want, and play with my toys as much as you want, with access to a 24 hour shooting facility = a lot of fun.

Weekdays/weekends don't matter to me.

Please let me know if you think you can make it, and we can take the conversation over to PM.

I am here all next month except for the 22nd, 23rd, and the 24th.

-Naren