IFG offline Delhi meet

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
shahid

IFG offline Delhi meet

Post by shahid » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:30 pm

All Delhi IFG members. It was great to meet you all yesterday at Abhijeet's farmhouse, I met Abhijeet, Dev, and others for the first time, Anupam I had met earlier too.

Lets do it again, I would like to invite all Delhi IFG members to my farmhouse located just off Sohna Road in Gurgaon.

We meet, do some plinking, chat and simply sit in the winter sun.

I have already put a barbecue pit there.

Lets set up a date for the next meet. Time 11 AM to about 4 PM would be great on a Saturday / Sunday.

Would anybody know where to get Charcoal for barbecue grills in Delhi / Gurgaon ? The one pack of barbecue coals I had brought with me was used up today at the farm house where we did an afternoon barbecue today and some plinking of course.

RSVP in this thread pls. :lol:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: IFG offline Delhi meet

Post by Yaj » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm

shahid";p="61859 wrote: Would anybody know where to get Charcoal for barbecue grills in Delhi / Gurgaon ?
Any local restaurant with a tandoor will be able to point you to a supplier.
Regards,
Yaj.
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 pm

shahid";p="61859 wrote: All Delhi IFG members. It was great to meet you all yesterday at Abhijeet's farmhouse, I met Abhijeet, Dev, and others for the first time, Anupam I had met earlier too.

Lets do it again, I would like to invite all Delhi IFG members to my farmhouse located just off Sohna Road in Gurgaon.

We meet, do some plinking, chat and simply sit in the winter sun.

I have already put a barbecue pit there.

Lets set up a date for the next meet. Time 11 AM to about 4 PM would be great on a Saturday / Sunday.

Would anybody know where to get Charcoal for barbecue grills in Delhi / Gurgaon ? The one pack of barbecue coals I had brought with me was used up today at the farm house where we did an afternoon barbecue today and some plinking of course.

RSVP in this thread pls. :lol:
Nice time we all had. One rule of thumb i use while looking for charcoal is ask the neighborhood press wallah. They normally can point you towards the local supply.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.