Airsoft Thread

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
nitin1001
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Airsoft Thread

Post by nitin1001 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Added in 26 seconds:
Re: RE: Re: Airsoft Thread
JackieD wrote:Hi guys, my new toy just arrived. Posting pics but cannot give any performance details as I dont have green gas to test it.
Awesome bro. How much for it?

For Advertising mail webmaster
nitin1001
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nitin1001 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:00 pm

JackieD wrote:Hi guys, my new toy just arrived. Posting pics but cannot give any performance details as I dont have green gas to test it.
Awesome bro. How much for it?

Added in 1 minute 58 seconds:
Love it.

nitin1001
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nitin1001 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Love it.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm

nitin1001 wrote: Love it.
You can find latest Airsoft related news here https://www.facebook.com/AirsoftSCIndia/.
Also look for Airsoft Picture Gallery thread here.
Last edited by estousandy on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

nitin1001
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Airsoft Thread

Post by nitin1001 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:08 pm

estousandy wrote:
nitin1001 wrote: Love it.
You can find latest Airsoft related news here https://www.facebook.com/airsoftsportingclubofindia/ .
Also look for Airsoft Picture Gallery thread here.
Sure sandy

Addicted4Gun
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Addicted4Gun » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello Board member , I have read all the pages so far , and found that importing GBB is a bit difficult for an indian without having an Air rifle membership club id , Though this might apply for Air Gun/Pistol , but am not sure if this apply for Airsoft as well . That's why i decided to go with Ioffer , as many indian bought the guns without having to deal with custom guys . If any one from this board have ordered from ioffer , kindly assist me with the process , I want to go with this -
Socom Gear M9A1 GBB Metal Airsoft Pistol, Black . Kindly check this link http://www.ioffer.com/i/socom-gear-m9a1 ... -544077461 . Waiting for ur reply guys .

Also , :cheers: am very much interested in getting a club membership. My question is , How can i get a membership Id , Let me tell u am from Patna ( Bihar ) , and as far as i know there is no active Air rifle association club in our state , so i want to know can i get the membership certificate from other state like DELHI . If yes , then plz let me know the process and the amount to get a life term membership certificate .... Thank's in advance
Regard's
Ankit

Jailohia
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jailohia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Sobo how do i contact/pm you

Sobo
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Sobo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:39 am

Jailohia wrote:Sobo how do i contact/pm you
Hi, How can I help?

Rydersnip44
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Rydersnip44 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:26 pm

hello guys am a new member of this forum i love guns i would like to own but as everyone knows there are only few available to public and also they are so expensive to own i use to play will those plastic air guns which i use to break in few days i had always dreamed of this models in metal would be great which i did't know they exist after just surfing around today got to know about them and am in love with this models you guys own i wish to own one very soon so i request you guys to help me out with your experience and knowledge in stay in Bangalore i almost read all the post in this thread now i have some basic knowledge about them i would appreciate if someone helps me in more detailed explanation i love snipers a lot which we cant own in real just wanted to know can i import a 6mm Airsoft version of it ?

Thanks Regards
Arshad

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 am

Rydersnip44 wrote:...just wanted to know can i import a 6mm Airsoft version of it ? d
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 95#p218524

Almost whatever mentioned in there still stays. And whatever changed took a turn for the worse. Have a look through ASCI fb page if you need assistance.

Dingo22
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Dingo22 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:54 am

I have a question....I would like to import this...http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aandk-masada ... ensed.html along with some accessories...scopes...slings..suppressors..flashlights etc....can i import it or do i have to go to hong kong...buy the damn thing and bring it back myself??

Rydersnip44
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Rydersnip44 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Off Topic
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 95#p218524

Almost whatever mentioned in there still stays. And whatever changed took a turn for the worse. Have a look through ASCI fb page if you need assistance.
i Read it fully according to that arms act we can purchase the airsoft as it is considered as a toy.

So, airsoft doesn't come under 'arms' category in Indian Arms act but may come under imitation firearms.

But , this is how it's mentioned in exim policy.

/9304 00 00 Other Arms (for example, spring, air or gas guns and pistols, truncheons), excluding those of heading 9307. : Restricted
( Amended by DGFt Notification No. 53 Dated 21.11.2007)
However, import of 0.177 bore air guns and air pistols will be free for shooters registered with Rifle Clubs or District/State/ National Rifles Association . Free import of 0.177 bore air guns and air pistols will also be allowed to National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) for supplying the same to the eligible State Rifle Association / Clubs and to the eligible shooters. NRAI shall be required to keep appropriate account of the imported weapons. ( Amended by DGFt Notification No. 53 Dated 21.11.2007)

But According to this it requires a membership card to purchase them if am not wrong can you clear my doubt about it

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Rydersnip44 wrote:i Read it fully according to that arms act we can purchase the airsoft as it is considered as a toy
Considered as a toy by whom? Where is it officially written? Just because you, me or the manufacturer claim it to be a toy doesn't mean the powers be see it that way. The initial parts of the post clearly explains that aspect.
Rydersnip44 wrote:But According to this it requires a membership card to purchase them if am not wrong can you clear my doubt about it
Read the post over & over till it is clear the membership requirement only applies to .177. Is Airsoft .177? Nop.

gulshan.bhatia24
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gulshan.bhatia24 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Hey Sandy I would like to join the what's app group... My pm isn't activated yet how can I contact u???

estousandy wrote:Guys, we've made a group "Airsoft India" on Whatsapp. We would like to have you all enthusiasts over there, so PM me if you wish to join us. Those of you without PM privileges may post your interest here. We sure hope things are taking a turn for the better.

A renewed discussion on airsoft has now been started here: http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24157 . It would be dedicated to help things actually happen on the ground to take this sport forward. Everyone's participation would be much welcome there, while still keeping the legality angle here. Thanks.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:21 pm

gulshan.bhatia24 wrote:Hey Sandy I would like to join the what's app group... My pm isn't activated yet how can I contact u???
Gulshan, you'll find the whatsapp number here. https://www.facebook.com/AirsoftSCIndia/
Last edited by estousandy on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.