50 best guns

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

50 best guns

Post by hamiclar01 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:30 pm

check this out chaps

http://www.fieldandstream.com/fieldstre ... _0,00.html

not sure if everyone agrees with this. specially since i can only find 15 in this instalment. but, interesting read!

anand
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

For Advertising mail webmaster
sudhaiob
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

50 best guns

Post by sudhaiob » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:32 pm

Hello everybody,
there was this wonderful topic on the forum, which i did not have time to go through fully. can somebody direct me to the forum.
thanks
sudhaiob

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Threads merged - Sudhaiob, there is a search box on the left hand side of every page on this website. Feel free to use it to search for any information you wish to locate on this site...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Last edited by mundaire on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Fortune's Top 10 Shotguns

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi Abhijeet,

Can we shrink the size of search box a bit. All posts are going right becasue of this or it is just me and my system :?

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:29 pm

kanwar76";p="36517 wrote:Hi Abhijeet,

Can we shrink the size of search box a bit. All posts are going right becasue of this or it is just me and my system :?

-Inder
Nope, not your system - was in the process of replacing the default site search with Google search... required a bit of tweaking, should display fine now.

Replaced it as I found the built in site search to be lacking somewhat in terms of quality of results...

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: 50 best guns

Post by OverUnderPump » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Yep Mundaire it works better now, the earlier site search was pulling up too many results some of them unrelated. Was going to tell you about it when we next met, but you've already fixed it. :D
Hats off.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 pm

mundaire";p="36520 wrote:
kanwar76";p="36517 wrote:Hi Abhijeet,

-Inder
Nope, not your system - was in the process of replacing the default site search with Google search... required a bit of tweaking, should display fine now.

Replaced it as I found the built in site search to be lacking somewhat in terms of quality of results...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Thanks Abhijeet,

Looks gr88 now..

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Well there is a downside to using Google search, it does NOT index the site in real time, so some of the more recent posts may not always show up on a search. But As OUP pointed out, the default site search was throwing up way to many unrelated results and required a bit of a steep learning curve to use it effectively...

BTW - for those who enjoy using it, the built in site search is still available through a link of the left hand navigation pane. It's placed right under the "FAQ" link.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

penpusher

Re: 50 best guns

Post by penpusher » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 pm

The author obviously believes that if it is not American then it is junk,with a few exceptions of course.6 in all ,I think