Indian 12 bore pump shotgun

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Indian 12 bore pump shotgun

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Timmy, there is a very useful feature on the site by which you can put members on your ignore list😉

For Advertising mail webmaster
pran80
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by pran80 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:09 pm

I am always amazed at how fast we go from having a polite conversation to having my view is right cos I believe so. I owe a lot to this forum in acquiring knowledge about firearms and senior members for sharing the same.
Maybe some of us ought to understand that with our limited experience we need not get into generalizations and try to force our world view with those who are better suited to comment on topics than we are.
Let good wisdom prevail.

Kundra127
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kundra127 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:28 pm

UDAYANJADHAV wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:19 am
sourabhsangale wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:21 am
Wait for few days , webley and scoot will be launching their pump action shotgun.
So don’t buy cheap india ordinance products.
Yes, I have also told my father to wait for Webley Scott to launch their PAG. I also think that due to market competition, OFB might reduce their prices, but again, it's OFB, they might not. It's worth waiting a few months, Webley might launch their PAG this year itself.
I dont think they would be launching any weapons this year .. i too waited and finally chose to buy a indian ordinance PAG .. yup its a bit overpriced and a bit down on the finishing .. but i believe the barrel is the best amongst all the private ones available in India ..

UDAYANJADHAV
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by UDAYANJADHAV » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:11 pm

My friend, it depends on situation. You might have to register the weapon within the given time so it was the best possible thing to do. In my case I have to swap my shotgun with PAG, so I can wait.