What is your EDC (Everyday Carry)?

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
kanzakibullet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

What is your EDC (Everyday Carry)?

Post by kanzakibullet » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:42 pm

Hi,

I have been watching a lot of videos about people explaining the different items they carry everyday like guns, knives, multitools, etc (EDC - Everyday Carry). Most of these videos seem to be from North America, and I was wondering what kind of items one carries or should carry in India. So, I would love to hear from everyone and get your ideas.

I personally just carry my wallet, phone, a hanky, and a mask.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: What is your EDC (Everyday Carry)?

Post by Vineet » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:03 pm

kanzakibullet wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:42 pm
I was wondering what kind of items one carries or should carry in India. So, I would love to hear from everyone and get your ideas.
DD280A7C-0496-4B43-8815-675257DF9917.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

kanzakibullet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanzakibullet » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:32 am

Nice pistols Mr. Vineet. Is the one on the left an Ashani and the one on the right a Beretta 92?

UDAYANJADHAV
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by UDAYANJADHAV » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:47 am

Right one seems to be original Tokarev TT-30.

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:01 pm

I carry my Walther PPK/S in cal .22LR in the city with shot loads and only a Swiss knife or a Leatherman while away from civilization. Both are very apt for the ambience.

Marksman

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:27 pm

Usually I carry a Czech CZ70 in 32 Auto -- maybe 90% - 95% of the time. Otherwise, I carry a Colt Detective Special in 38 Spl. When traveling, I sometimes have a "Star" (Chinese clone of a Tokarev TT33) in the car.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

rahulbdelhi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by rahulbdelhi » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:39 pm

kanzakibullet wrote:

Since guns are out of reach for most people in India and carry a knife can also be questionable, most people would be carrying the above items. Minus the mask maybe now :-)

HoneyBadger
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by HoneyBadger » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm

rahulbdelhi wrote: Since guns are out of reach for most people in India and carry a knife can also be questionable, most people would be carrying the above items. Minus the mask maybe now :-)
True... unfortunately.
I carry a different set of items depending on what I'll be expecting, you could say. If we're talking strictly "everyday" carry, meaning I'm not doing anything like Hiking or going for a long walk (>5mi), I would have on me

- Phone
- Wallet
- ID
- A ballpoint pen
- A permanent marker
- My multitool
- A microfiber cloth for glasses

I also carry a small bag everywhere I go, it contains a MedKit (custom), some winter stuff, and some food and water. If I'll be carrying a bigger bag, I put this bag inside of it.

If I'm going somewhere a bit more isolated, like hiking for example, I usually have a 4.7 inch blade with me, in a makeshift sheath(I can't find a proper one on Amazon). If I'm going somewhere with a bit more people, I carry a flat end screwdriver.) with me. It's very "explaneable" and can easily be used as a lethal weapon. But of course, your fitness matters a lot more. And also how you carry yourself. How intimidating you are. Etc.
I plan on getting a hiking stick of some sort which would be a bit more versatile.

HoneyBadger

P.S My multitool is pretty scrapped up, I'm gonna be getting a new one soon.
P.P.S I don't intend to pay this corrupt government a shitload of money for me to be able to exercise my right of self defense.

ricemeup
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ricemeup » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:25 pm

HoneyBadger wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm
rahulbdelhi wrote: Since guns are out of reach for most people in India and carry a knife can also be questionable, most people would be carrying the above items. Minus the mask maybe now :-)
True... unfortunately.
I carry a different set of items depending on what I'll be expecting, you could say. If we're talking strictly "everyday" carry, meaning I'm not doing anything like Hiking or going for a long walk (>5mi), I would have on me

- Phone
- Wallet
- ID
- A ballpoint pen
- A permanent marker
- My multitool
- A microfiber cloth for glasses

I also carry a small bag everywhere I go, it contains a MedKit (custom), some winter stuff, and some food and water. If I'll be carrying a bigger bag, I put this bag inside of it.

If I'm going somewhere a bit more isolated, like hiking for example, I usually have a 4.7 inch blade with me, in a makeshift sheath(I can't find a proper one on Amazon). If I'm going somewhere with a bit more people, I carry this (essentially a flat end screwdriver.) with me. It's very "explaneable" and can easily be used as a lethal weapon. But of course, your fitness matters a lot more. And also how you carry yourself. How intimidating you are. Etc.
I plan on getting a hiking stick of some sort which would be a bit more versatile.

HoneyBadger

P.S My multitool is pretty scrapped up, I'm gonna be getting a new one soon.
P.P.S I don't intend to pay this corrupt government a shitload of money for me to be able to exercise my right of self defense.
I agree with this also.

Rajput93
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Rajput93 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:14 pm

kanzakibullet wrote:
Hi,

I have been watching a lot of videos about people explaining the different items they carry everyday like guns, knives, multitools, etc (EDC - Everyday Carry). Most of these videos seem to be from North America, and I was wondering what kind of items one carries or should carry in India. So, I would love to hear from everyone and get your ideas.

IMG_3889.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Able
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Able » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:11 am

My everyday carry is wallet and phone.